shape
carat
color
clarity

bridal shower games

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kstar512

Rough_Rock
So my cousin is getting married two months before me and we are both in each others weddings. For her shower, it is my job to come up with games and prizes. Just wondering if anyone had any clever ideas, or had played some fun games at showers in the past. I''m not really one who loves games at showers, so I was hoping for something unique. Thanks a lot.

RLG

Shiny_Rock
I have no idea if these are unique or not, but this is what the ladies did for my shower.
1. Mixer- put names of a famous women on the everyone''s back and you had to walk around and ask people yes or no questions to figure out who you were. First person to guess correctly wins.
2. We are going to Ireland for our honeymoon, so they did a fun facts about Ireland quiz that were phrased a true or false questions. Things like longest villiage name, famous people, Irish flag etc. Person with the most points win.

Good luck.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Type in bridal shower games in google and you will end up with more games that you would ever want to play. They can be a pain and I am not big into games like these either, but they are a great ice breaker, especially if you have a group of ladie that are not really social together, or have never met. Good luck!

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
I have palyed a few of these games, some quite tacky but fun.
emsmile.gif

A quiz about the bride... who knows the most about her. (prize for the most correct answers)

A questionairre to fill out when you first get there, about yourself and the relationship with the bride... how do you know her, how long have you known her, words to describe her. These are great to read out once everyone has filled them in to help people mingle and figure out who is who. (prizes for funniest answers, who has known her the longest, the shortest)

Memory game, if you are having a kitchen tea, have a tray with lots of ''kitchen stuff'' on it, salt and pepper, teaspoon, egg, anything really, people get 20 seconds to memorise everything on the tray then they have 1 minute to write them all down. (prizes for who remembers the most)

And the tackeist of them all...

Teams of three have to make a wedding dress out of toilet paper and dress one of the team members in it.. bride picks the best!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
My FMIL has set up this whole "Family Fued" type game with wedding questions. I''m pretty sure the entire game including many questions are online if you were to google, say "bridal family fued" or something like that.

I just googled what I typed above, and here is the first link that came up...
http://www.diva-girl-parties-and-stuff.com/bridal-shower-family-feud.html

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results