shape
carat
color
clarity

Bridal Portraits--Indoor or Outdoor???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Miya03

Shiny_Rock
What did you decide to do?

I initially wanted outdoor, but my photographer reminded me that I have to worry about the pollen that is raining down this time of year. Also, it''s getting into the 80s, and I think I''m gonna be really hot in that big ol'' gown. On the other hand, I don''t have a good idea for an indoor location. Thoughts?

IdLikeToBuyAVal

Shiny_Rock
We''re doing both for our wedding next month. We will have a studio session + some outdoor pics about a week before the wedding (with trial hair & makeup) and our wedding is outside (but under a gazebo) so we will have photos there as well.

We haven''t gotten our engagement photos back yet (we took them last Friday) but we split the session 1/2 indoors 1/2 outdoors for those too. It never hurts to back a backup plan IMO.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
I would almost always choose outdoor over indoor if possible!

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
I took mine outside, but it was RIGHT before the pollen came. However, it was quite hot (85 degrees). I took me a little while to get acclimated to it- started to sweat on my face and had to blot a few times. I was sweating really bad underneath my dress.

Inside is a nice option too. The "inside" option where I live was the State House or any other pretty public federal building. Also, you could check out hotels in your area (some have really pretty lobbies), art museums (caution with flashes), other wedding venues (may have a sitting fee), old theaters, churches, etc.

Just make sure you eat before you do the shoot (if you''re going outside)- it gets really exhausting in the heat!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results