shape
carat
color
clarity

Bridal Party Intro Songs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

EyeElle

Shiny_Rock
Hi All,

I am looking for opinions and suggestions.

My brother''s fiance (soon to be wife .. wow lol) wants each of the bridesmaids to walk into the reception with their own song. And yes I did mention that the song will only be a few seconds long, but that is what she wants so I comply :)

Since I am a bridesmaid, I have to come up with a song to walk into and I just dont even know where to start, so I was hoping you all can suggest a few songs for me :)

I want something fun, and upbeat, something the guests can enjoy and clap to, and something that they will recognise. 95% of the guests are aged 25-28 so I did look into some 80''s and 90''s songs but still haven''t found one I love.

I also want to pick a song that isn''t a "typical" song that is played often at receptions, so that the song will be more unique to me .... if its possible lol

All suggestions welcome and appreciated
5.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Girls just wanna have fun Cyndii Lauper is the first thing that came to mind LOL

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Walk This Way- Aerosmith
9.gif

ETA: Footloose- Kenny Loggins
Bust A Move- Young MC
Hey Ya!- Outkast
Love Shack - B-52s
Great Balls Of Fire- Jerry Lee Lewis
Brown Eyed Girl- Van Morrison (but only if you're brown-eyed
2.gif
)

EyeElle

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/4/2009 9:39:04 PM
Author: CDNinNYC
Walk This Way- Aerosmith
9.gif

ETA: Footloose- Kenny Loggins
Bust A Move- Young MC
Hey Ya!- Outkast
Love Shack - B-52s
Great Balls Of Fire- Jerry Lee Lewis
Brown Eyed Girl- Van Morrison (but only if you''re brown-eyed
2.gif
)
Way this way!!! Never even occured to me but I love it!!!
See this is why I post here lol thanks :)

Deelight: I can''t use that song because the fiancee wants that to be the very first song that gets played when all the partying and dancing starts. Its a shame though because I could of rocked to that song haha
9.gif

Livinthedream

Shiny_Rock
David Bowe- Fame That''s a ''swaying down the street'' sort of song.

Good Luck

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Lol...we''re doing "Proud Mary." It''s an inside joke with us, and he''s hoping my mother doesn''t punch him!
9.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
we''re jammin'' - bob marley
Celebration - Kool & the Gang
I like to Move It - Quashie, Mark H.; Morillo, Erick A.;
We are a Family - Sister Sledge
It''s raining Men - The Weather Girls
anything by KC and the SUnshine band.

These are all fun songs... what I suggest since each song is different for each one of the girls... is pick something that is you! I am an ultra shy girl, but if I know you I am just really GOOFY and SILLY, now, when I am in a situation where I don''t know anyone, but I have a few in me... I''ll dance and sing like no one''s looking!
9.gif
But they usually are!

This is soooo fun!!! Just pick up your IPOD, and what gets your booty wiggling! What song instantly puts a smile on your face.... I''d pick that one... if it makes you smile, and happy, chances are your laughter and smiles will be contagious!!!
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results