shape
carat
color
clarity

Bridal Jewelery

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Ladies
Can you please post all websites to nice bridal jewelry? I am looking for a pearl bracelet in particular... Any website you are using or recommend would be appreciated!

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
Tejani

Tejani has really nice bridal jewelry. I got my stuff from them, and they do have pearls.

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 10:20:25 PM
Author: diamondgirl4382
www.reginab.com
www.annabellagio.com
http://www.amysbridalaccessories.com
and, of course, www.etsy.com

What kind of pearl bracelet are you looking for? This seller on Etsy has some nice ''blingy'' ones...
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6016594

I think this one from Blue Nile is nice for more of a simple look
http://www.bluenile.com/freshwater-pearl-bracelet_3850

Hope that helps!
Wow regina b''s stuff is amazing! i love this one: http://www.reginab.com/bracelets/rh2013

I have a beautiful pair of pearl studs and a necklace my FI bought me from Birks. Here are some pics. I was going to get the matching bracelet but it''s so plain and overpriced... Although suitable for everyday wear after the wedding. Do you think that I should just go with the matching bracelet or get something more fun?

852837pricescope.jpg

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/7/2009 11:10:18 PM
Author: Blair138
Tejani

Tejani has really nice bridal jewelry. I got my stuff from them, and they do have pearls.
WOW....I can''t believe how much she''s charging for the jewelry!! The stuff she''s selling is common jewelry you''ll find in India, and costs maybe 1/10000000000 what she''s selling for!!
38.gif

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 11:10:18 PM
Author: Blair138
Tejani

Tejani is gorgeous! I am not in love with their pearl bangle line though... I prefer daintier bracelets.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/7/2009 11:15:25 PM
Author: ilovethiswebsite

I have a beautiful pair of pearl studs and a necklace my FI bought me from Birks. Here are some pics. I was going to get the matching bracelet but it''s so plain and overpriced... Although suitable for everyday wear after the wedding. Do you think that I should just go with the matching bracelet or get something more fun?
Did you check out the Tiffany one? It looks pretty nice, with a cute clasp.

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 11:20:04 PM
Author: kama_s

Date: 4/7/2009 11:15:25 PM

I did... It was awful. The pearls were very poor quality and it just looked cheap.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/7/2009 11:27:32 PM

Date: 4/7/2009 11:20:04 PM
Author: kama_s

I did... It was awful. The pearls were very poor quality and it just looked cheap.
Damn...that sucks. And the birks one is too plain? Do you have a picture of it?

I''d be a little wary of getting a pearl bracelet off the internet because there''s a good chance it wouldnt match the colour of your necklace.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results