shape
carat
color
clarity

Bridal Garden Dresses in NYC

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
Has anyone been to the place Bridal Garden in NYC?

www.bridalgarden.org

I love the dress listed under Sabina, does anyone know where I can find a dress like this? I really don''t like anything else!
01-Sabina6365.jpg

dmamsquared

Shiny_Rock
http://www.soflow.co.uk/profile.html?MemberId=42862

From the looks of it, this designer offers one-of-a-kind gowns. So I would say that you have expensive tastes. Isn''t that usually the case? She is based in UK. Gowns start at Euro 1500. Do a search for halter gowns and see what you can find. If you live near NYC, make an appointment to check out the place in person. There are other couture events in NYC''s garment district. I don''t have the link on this pc. You could plan your visit around them.

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
I went there. Sabina works at the Bridal Garden and also does design (I believe she makes veils, etc and she will tell you what alterations are possible w/ the dresses.) The Bridal Garden sells samples and dresses that have been donated by other brides after their wedding.

They have some gorgeous gowns- they have all been cleaned and are divided by size. I believe that they won''t take anything that isn''t 2 years new.
You have to make an appointment and most of the time they only allow 3 brides in at a time. They have 3 changing rooms and they divide the dresses by small, medium and large and try to have a bride of each size in at each time, so you aren''t competing for dresses.

It''s definitely worth going there- it''s not a high pressure environment, except for the fact that if you see a dress you like, you can''t order it and either need to put it on hold, or buy it on the spot.

I didn''t get my dress there, but have nothing but good things to say about the place.

dmamsquared

Shiny_Rock
Sabina Kerimovic at Bridal Garden calls her company "Sabina Couture" . She specializes in veils and head pieces. The company listed on the site is referred to as "Sabina Fashions". This is what I found:

Sabina Fashions

Business Services:
Weddings dresses, evening gowns, jackets and vests, custom designs and more.
Business category SERVICES -- Costumes/Fashion/Wardrobe ... see others
CITY INFORMATION -- British Columbia, Surrey ... see others
PRODUCTION PERSONNEL -- Stylists - Fashion/Costume ... see others
Address 100A - 13753 72nd Ave
City/State/ZIP/Country Surrey, British Columbia, V3W 2P2 Canada
Phone/Fax Ph: (604) 502-5040 - Fax: (604) 502-5080
Contact Name Sabina Dzanic
email [email protected]
Web Site

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results