shape
carat
color
clarity

Brick&Mortar prices LESS than Internet???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bledsoe

Rough_Rock
Just got a call from another Chicago Jeweler. They've got a radiant cut with specs that look promising (I plan to check it out personally in the next day or so), but the price quoted to me seem unusually low (at least compared to the search hit you listed in a reply to my previous message).Here are the specs:
Radiant Cut, 1.26 ct., E SI1, 7.57x5.49x3.83, Table 66, Depth 69.8, Girdle is very thin (in one very small spot, I'm told) to medium, polish is Very good, symmetry is good, no flour., no culet.They're asking $6250. Doesn't that seem low for a Brick&Mortar jeweler? What could be wrong with this stone?

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Hi Lawmax
smile.gif

Bledsoe

Rough_Rock
Sorry -- it is GIA certified.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Bledsoe,Did you try to make the Pricescope search? I found this diamond is listed for $5449: 1.29 E SI1 59.2% 72% GIA.Although I do not exclude that one can find cheaper diamond at b&m store - maybe it is a resale or there is no lab report.btw, does this diamond has GIA report?

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Does the diamond come with a GIA grading report?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results