shape
carat
color
clarity

Breguet ring as Ering?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bunnifer

Shiny_Rock
I saw this in the Dec. 2006 Vogue and immediately fell in love with its simplicity and modernity, all rolled up into a fabulous ring! However, I am wondering if this will work as an e-ring? Or is this more of a RHR?

I love how the middle band inserts into the center and just adds something extra to the profile. I''m thinking it might be a good idea for a wedding band? Does anyone see any safety issues with the center diamond (e.g., will this configuration damage/chip the center stone?)

breguet-ring.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous!!! It would definitely make either a beautiful e-ring or a lovely RHR. Don''t worry about it being non-traditional, get what you love.

Bunnifer

Shiny_Rock
I think the center stone set in the picture is a 3ct. EC. Will it look as good with a 1.5 princess? Is that too small for this style?

Here is a couple more pics with some different variations on the style.

sapphire-breguet.jpg

Bunnifer

Shiny_Rock
Pink tourmaline...

pink-tourmaline.jpg

Bunnifer

Shiny_Rock
Sapphire EC...

sapphire-EC.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/2/2006 8:19:49 PM
Author: Bunnifer
Sapphire EC...
Whoa, beautiful!!! I love it with the sapphire. I think it would work with a 1.5 princess, but the bands would have to be kept pretty thin so they don''t overwhelm the center stone.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results