shape
carat
color
clarity

Bravesfan''s Wedding Stuff!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
Ok, so my wedding isnt until August 25th but I thought I would still post all of my pictures!
emwink.gif

This could take a while so brace yourself!

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
Here is where we are having the ceremony- Disney rose garden. Our will be at night so it will look like the bottom pics. we arent doing a lot of flowers but we are doing tons of candles

PS1gazebo.JPG

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
I am having the Cinderella carriage (and again it will be at night so there will be lights on it)

PS3Carriages.JPG

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
Our reception is in the Pavillion room at the disneyland hotel. Sorry these are kind of hard to distinguish from each other...
The bottom right pic is taken from the outside. At night it has twinkle lights around it...

PS2Receptionroom.JPG

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
Opps I forgot this pic- we are having sheer fabric with white lights hanging from the ceiling... it will look identical to this pic

fabric5726.jpg

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
I have posted this pic before but here are the flowers we are doing...

Florist Picture.JPG

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
Here is what we are doing for the ceremony decoration--- Please excuse the crappy "paint shop chop" where I entered in my flowers over the real flowers...
9.gif

PS4alterflowers.JPG

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
We are lining the asile with 6 groupings of three hurricanes and filling them is white sparkle sand and pillar candles. In between the groupings will be votive candles. Every group of three hurricanes will be followed by 6 votives. Make sense?
31.gif

wedding random 013.JPG

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
Here is the unity candle and guestbook... I am thinking about taking off the bows on the unity set...?? What do you think?

PS6Unitycandle.JPG

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
Here is our cake- It will have silver writing and purple flowers around it.... It says Happily Ever After.

Also this is our cake topper

PS5cake.JPG

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
Ok-- This one is kind of a random pic so Ill go through and explain.

We are doing silver bows like on this chair EXCEPT the fabric will be sheer silver and not solid. Also the table cloths will be shee silver.

The flower pics are the center piece (Ooops those are in 2 pics!)

Each person seating name has their name and a picture of a Disney character. Everyone has a different character.

The place cards are held with those little glass slippers

And lastly, that is our our menu- except ours will have tinkerbell on them---

PS10receptionrandom.JPG

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
Yay! here is my dress--- it looks WAY BETTER in real life than on a grumpy looking model

PS8dress.JPG

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
Here is my jewlery--- I am addicted to Swarovski so over the last few years FI has been buying me wedding jewlery from there--- hehe-- and he picked it out himself which makes it even better!
36.gif

The necklace doesnt look like it sparkles in that one pic but it really does when you where it

PS7jewlery.JPG

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
Here is my veil and my ceremony AND reception shoes--- (I cant dance in heels!)

PS11Veilandshoes.JPG

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
Here are the bridemaid dresses-- in this color

bm 12362.JPG

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
My invitations--- which came in last week!!! Yay!!!! Our writing is silver instead of black-

1726015004lr.jpg

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
My hair---

26501131.jpg

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
Ohhh--- I almost forgot my rehersal dinner stuff!!

PS9reception.JPG

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
Gifts for the moms---

momgifts1.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow are you prepared! I'm impressed.

No bows on the candle. I always wonder if they are fire hazards... like will they go up in flames?? I know the ribbon is (at least I hope it is) flame retardent, but still the bows mezmerize me... I stare at them secretly hoping they'll catch fire.... Die bows, die!!!!

ETA: I ADORE your rehersal dinner dress!! Who is that by?

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
hahahaa!!!! That is sooooooo funny!
3.gif
Now I HAVE to get rid of them or I will be thinking that throughout the ceremony!!!

And yes-- I am VERY prepared--- I have been engaged for a year and half already so I have had alot of time on my hands to plan
9.gif

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
Oooops sorry--- I missed your last question--- All of my rehersal dinner stuff is by White House Black Market I went in to "look" one night and ended up buying everything I saw... O well at least I have it and it is all taken care of...

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Wow bravesfan, you are one organized person. It''s lovely to see all your pictures in one place, it really gives a picture of what your wedding is going to be like... a dream. I wish you well and although it seems a long way away, you''ll be shocked how quickly the day comes round. All I say to you is relish every moment of the day, because it comes and goes so quickly. It''s great to have fantastic memories though, so make sure you have a good photographer lined up and also get family and friends to take candid shots, so you can look back on a great day for many years to come. Best of luck with the rest of your planning.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Bravesfan, it all looks wonderful. And I know you haven''t posted pictures of your face here, but remembering your hair trial, you are GORGEOUS.
1.gif
Seriously, I kept coming back to the pic and going, "Man, she is a BRIDE bride- like a magazine bride." You guys are going to have a beautiful wedding.
30.gif
I LOVE the precious moments bride/groom. My aunt mentioned those to me, since we got engaged at Disneyland, and our first dance will be a Disney song.

It''s going to be fab!

Aloros

Brilliant_Rock
Just wanted to pop in and say your rehearsal dinner stuff is gorgeous!

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
Amber- Thanks so much!! That is so incredibly sweet to say and it means a lot to me!
1.gif
Also, I know you mentioned a disney song being your first dance... have you found one yet? If not, I recomment Steve Tyrell - When you wish upon a star- on the disney standards cd. You can listen to the cd on itunes or amazon. If you dont like that song- some other songs on that cd are really good too!

SanDiego Lady- Thanks! I am so excited and I cant wait to see how it turns out!! I really shouldnt have this much stuff done because it makes me anxious for it! EEek! It will be so much fun!

Aloros- Thank you- it was a lucky find- there was only the one dress left and it was in my size! yay!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Everything is just so stunning and dreamy... I can''t wait to see your pics!
9.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It all looks great!! I''d love to get married at disney, that''s so cool!!
I''d also go with the bows off

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
OK- Its official, Bows come off!
emotion-19.gif

Also, remember how my disney planner wasnt very helpful, well I canceled my flower contract with them (because it took over 3 months to give me my bouquet and centerpiece price) and I found a new girl that I love!! Yeah!! Floral was a big piece for the disney wedding planner and she couldnt stay in contact at all so I simply took out that part so I dont have to deal with her! Yay!!!!!

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
I love your color scheme!
36.gif
Purple is one of my favorite colors and I used it in our wedding too!

Can''t wait to see the final "product". It is going to be beautiful!

The gazebo you are getting married in looks alot like the one we got married in. Wonder if there is a standard gazebo seller somewhere?!
3.gif
2.gif

Congrats on getting everything so organized and ready to go. It will make the big day alot smoother and easier on the nerves!
face23.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results