shape
carat
color
clarity

Branded Cut Diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Patrol

Rough_Rock
I''m trying to get a sense of what folks think about getting a branded cut diamond. I''ve been looking at cushion cut diamonds and have most recently been leaning towards getting a square cushion H&A diamond or something similar, much like the one here:

http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/5297/

If I can afford the jump up to the 1.5ct I will, but this "Jubilee" cut diamond offered by GOG is the brand that I have been considering. Is buying a branded diamond they way to go? If so are there other brands similar to this that might be as reputable? I''m very comfortable with Jonathan and the folks at GOG, and have a feeling that this might be the best way to go, but I don''t know much about branded diamonds and i suppose that I know less about finding a high quality diamond that isn''t branded.

Any opinions on branded diamonds, the Jubilee brand, the diamond above, or anything related would be greatly appreciated. Thank you to those who are supporting me as I make this decision. I need all of the support that I can get, Patrol

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results