shape
carat
color
clarity

Brainwashing

siv1

Shiny_Rock
During this election extremely LONG election season, I saw so many people posting from the Huffington Post, but they would ridicule people for posting from Fox News. I didn’t read many of the links if the Huffington Post was the source, because I see it as a source of hatefulness. When I saw the “Editor’s Note” at the end of EACH AND EVERY article, I was disgusted. And then, so many of you came here and QUOTED WORD FOR WORD what it said and you continue to post it. Can we say BRAINWASHED? Whether you believe it or not, that’s what has happened. As many have side in past elections about Fox readers…..STEP AWAY FROM THE KOOL-AID.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...ump-editors-note_us_5822b734e4b0aac624883e87

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Huffington Post is not a newspaper, it is a liberal rag.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is the world we live in....

We are constantly force fed brainwashing images. We are on a Consume/Fear cycle. The media gives you graphic images of fear, then the commercials come on to show you how to soothe with consumerism. FEAR--deaths, kidnappings, school shootings, deadly viruses, home invasions, war-----Consume--TV's, iPhones, Toys, Kardshians, Mercedes, Matthew McConaughey in a Lincoln.

Do you see?

When it comes to political news, people don't want the truth. They only want confirmation that they are right.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes I do HC and it is disgusting. I won't watch or listen to the far right either. I love Chris Wallace because he is a true reporter and not a hack.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MSNBC... :wall:

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
What was up with Rachael Maddow.

I can understand being upset, but you have to be professional while on the air.

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ruby59|1478893751|4097119 said:

Err, but not if you are president elect. :errrr:

Not sure what happened with Ms. Maddow. Is it because she is a woman? Was she *gasp* showing emotion? Seriously, these women with blood coming out of there wherever's all the time. Can't anyone shut them up already?

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Loves Vintage|1478901800|4097209 said:

Not sure what happened with Ms. Maddow. Is it because she is a woman? Was she *gasp* showing emotion? Seriously, these women with blood coming out of there wherever's all the time. Can't anyone shut them up already?

I look at Maddow as a liberal hack just like I consider Hannity a right wing nut. Neither of them are good to get real "news" from.

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Interestingly, I never saw anyone post anything from Breitbart.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1478905315|4097242 said:
Loves Vintage|1478901800|4097209 said:

I look at Maddow as a liberal hack just like I consider Hannity a right wing nut. Neither of them are good to get real "news" from.
Yup, both are too extreme!

sstephensid

Shiny_Rock
siv1|1478883419|4097037 said:
During this election extremely LONG election season, I saw so many people posting from the Huffington Post, but they would ridicule people for posting from Fox News. I didn’t read many of the links if the Huffington Post was the source, because I see it as a source of hatefulness. When I saw the “Editor’s Note” at the end of EACH AND EVERY article, I was disgusted. And then, so many of you came here and QUOTED WORD FOR WORD what it said and you continue to post it. Can we say BRAINWASHED? Whether you believe it or not, that’s what has happened. As many have side in past elections about Fox readers…..STEP AWAY FROM THE KOOL-AID.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...ump-editors-note_us_5822b734e4b0aac624883e87

I based my opinion of Trump on his words alone. The sexual assault claims didn't even really sway me much because by that point he himself had proved to me what kind of person he was. I did like the way HuffPo succinctly summarized his behavior in the editors note. Which is why I have used it before. The editors note wasn't a shocking revelation to me.i already knew he was those things. Why must you insist we Dems couldn't possibly have a brain to think for ourselves?

Would you prefer tweets from twitter? I am confused as to "brainwashing" Is it brainwashing to read, hear, and watch him directly say/type this words and be offended? Or is it brainwashing to think it's "normal" guy talk or that he was kidding or didn't reallllly mean it?

I think that even Trump supporters can see how he has generalized groups of people. (I can see Hillary made a big mistake with using that stupid server. Why did she do that!?) if you can honestly tell me he has said nothing that has been offensive to Muslims, blacks, women, or Mexicans then I don't know what else to say.

img_3420.png

img_3419.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results