shape
carat
color
clarity

Brainstorm Montage

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CNYHopeful

Shiny_Rock
Some ideas for the wedding we have so far.

05-11-10 remember.jpg

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
it looks good so far but erm...im confused about the red and blue dresses? Is it because mixed they make purple?

CNYHopeful

Shiny_Rock
Good point, SmurphySmiles! This calls for an explanation.

I''ve narrowed the colors down to the Capri Blue and the pink at this point. My preference is the blue, but the bridal store confirmed they plan to discontinue that shade come June (when my bridesmaids will start ordering their dresses...my matron of honor is hoping to start her family soon, so I suggested they all wait to order until after the new colors come in). In that event, the pink should still be in stock, so that''s why I posted both colors of dresses.

I''m letting each of my bridesmaids select their own dress, but I''m picking the color.
I think both the blue and the pink complement the violet color pallette. What do you think? Any suggestions, ladies?

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
i think blue and violet is better because pink and violet just seems so girly even though they do look good together...is your fi ok with a girly wedding? :)

CNYHopeful

Shiny_Rock
Haha, not exactly. He suggested that if the ladies were in pink, the men could be in blue so that it''s a gender specific wedding and balances out. Of course he was only half-joking.
41.gif

I personally am not a pink girly girl (although each of my bridesmaids chose the pink over the blue). The blue just seems so cheerful and pleasant and that really is my preference. So I''m hoping that something similar is available in the next season''s colors.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results