shape
carat
color
clarity

Bracelet Stacks

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looking for suggestions, ideas, best experiences....

Are you stacking these cute bracelets?
Which brand do you like?

I was thinking these would be great Christmas Gifts for the girls this Christmas.... I like enewton but now that I have been on that website I have a 1000 others popping up on my feed with a wide variety of prices... some real gold others gold filled, beaded..and everything in-between.

If you are into these can you post pictures and tell me the sources you like the most please? bracelets.png

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Mayk, I lOVE THESE! So much so I was looking for something similar years ago. There were two women who worked at a store I frequented that wore a stack of about 4 to 8 (sometimes more) thin solid 14K yellow gold plain bangle bracelets. They looked beautiful together. The women said they were purchased outside the US. The style you pictured would look beautiful stacked along with the plain bangles as well. Very pretty classic look.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Following :kiss2:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the first picture you posted, @Mayk. Where are these bracelets to be found?

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I showed one of the girls last night and she of course loved them. They will for sure be Christmas gifts this year just have to decide best place to purchase.

Kylar Mack is another website I like.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Has no one followed up on these bracelets? I have a set of 24K bangles and I sold some bracelets, branded ones, on the RealReal a few years ago so I realized i should not give in to temptation and start looking at new bracelets...but in the past I would have been very interested in the real gold ones. i probably would have started to collect very thin real gold ones in the hopes of creating a look like the one in the first photo @Mayk posted. (That's my style, although maybe not quite as many bracelets.)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Has no one followed up on these bracelets? I have a set of 24K bangles and I sold some bracelets, branded ones, on the RealReal a few years ago so I realized i should not give in to temptation and start looking at new bracelets...but in the past I would have been very interested in the real gold ones. i probably would have started to collect very thin real gold ones in the hopes of creating a look like the one in the first photo @Mayk posted. (That's my style, although maybe not quite as many bracelets.)

How has the shape of your 24 bangles held up? I love them so much but no longer have such high carat bracelets--cuz I "wreck" them. My necklaces are OK tho!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How has the shape of your 24 bangles held up? I love them so much but no longer have such high carat bracelets--cuz I "wreck" them. My necklaces are OK tho!

My bracelets are OK, but I have to say that I wear them gently. Since they are so heavy, I usually just put them and some other pieces of 24K gold on for occasions like weddings. I am becoming like the South Asians who take out their special jewelry for special occasions, only my reason for doing it isn't ethnic or cultural. It's just that I keep a lot of the expensive stuff I rarely wear in a safe deposit box, and I don't want to bother getting it out all the time.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like the start of spam. I'm sure we'll find out soon enough!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium

thomasfrank

Rough_Rock
I indeed love stacking these cute bracelets. It's become a bit of a hobby for me. As a collector, I've gathered quite a variety, but I must say that my favorite brand for bracelets is Gucci. Buckshot Roulette

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I indeed love stacking these cute bracelets. It's become a bit of a hobby for me. As a collector, I've gathered quite a variety, but I must say that my favorite brand for bracelets is Gucci. Buckshot Roulette

Do you have any pictures?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results