shape
carat
color
clarity

BP Diamonds Challenges the Rock

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
HERE's HIS EMAIL TO ME!DEAR ROCK WANT TO BE DOC:
IT IS VERY OBVIOUS THAT YOU ARE MAKING CLAIMS THAT YOU CAN NOT PROVE. YOU CAN NOT PROVE THAT I AM NOT SELLING BELOW WHOLESALE, AND THAT I DON'T HAVE INVESTMENT DIAMONDS. THERE ARE LAWS TO PROTECT ME FORM YOUR UNPROVED SLANDEROUS STATEMENTS. IT IS VERY OBVIOUS THAT YOU DID NOT UNDERSTAND MY PRIOR E-MAIL TO YOU. IF YOU HAD UNDERSTOOD, THEN YOU WOULD NOT HAVE MADE YOUR SILLY STATEMENT!

HOW ARE YOU PROTECTING CONSUMERS WHEN YOU HAVE NO FACTS TO VERIFY WHAT YOU ARE ALLEGING.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A LAW SUIT FOR SLANDER. YOU SHOULD NOT
MAKE SLANDEROUS STATEMENTS UNLESS YOU CAN PROVE THEM...
LIVE 101! IT APPEARS YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS, FROM THE WAY YOU ARE ACTING. I AM A HAPPY PERSON, BUT I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU MAKE FALSE STATEMENT TO THE PUBLIC, BECAUSE YOUR UNDERSTANDING LEVEL APPEARS TO BE NOT UP TO SPEED!
DO YOU REALLY WANT TO CONTINUE THIS?
BEST REGARDS;
BRYANT PATTERSON Here is my response Do you want to do business with this man?
Here is his email response to me challenging me to prove his prices are NOT below wholesale.\Incidently Brian, the burden of proof for those who want to file lawsuits is on the Plaintiff.Threatening someone with a slander suit without such proof in many states is considered extortion.Secondly, make an claim as to the validity of an INVESTMENT falls under the rules of the SEC. I would suggest you read them.Thirdly, it has been upheld in the Courts that the definition of wholesale is NOT based on the price, it is based on the market level. If you are selling a product for the purpose of resale THEN the price charged is WHOLESALE. If you are selling to end users, such as the consumers on this forum, the price is considered retail.If you want to see the proof of this, read the many cases filed against Sam's Wholesale Club, where Sam's was ordered to removed the phrase Wholesale from their name beacause they did not sell resellers.Well, consumers read on, and see the challenge made by Mr. Patterson, and I will also post an answer to his challenge demonstrating that not only are the prices for the goods he quoted not below wholesale, but are in fact grossly excessive as compared to retail offerings.rockdoc------------------

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results