shape
carat
color
clarity

Bouquet Help Please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pichuchy21

Shiny_Rock
Hey Ladies I need your expert help with my bouquet. My wedding ceremony is going to be very small-10 guests total. Our colors are sage and smokey blue. My dress is white and fiance''s tux is classic black with sage vest and tie. What colors should my bouquet and his buttonaire have? Attached is a sample of the invite so you can see the colors.

Thanks

RAInvite.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE and ADORE those invites! I would just do green and white for both, and do a smokey blue ribbon wrapped around your bouquet and around the base of his bout.

I don''t have pics of bouquets here. If you want some blue in your bouquet let me know, I do have pics with blue-- but for the most part, not a smokey blue (hard to find in flowers).

pichuchy21

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Gypsy! I was thinking of doing white with the green too. I didn''t think of putting the blue ribbon, but that is a great idea. What kind of flowers do you think will look nice together?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
What the date and the budget?

pichuchy21

Shiny_Rock
July 3rd. I really don''t want to spend more than 150$ for mines and his button.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
July. Peonies. I would just do all peonies and some lovely greens... maybe some fresia in there. His bouquet could be a small tiny peony bud, or a white rose with some fresia. Or peonies and mini callas, and have his bout be a calla.

Gardenias wilt and brown. Orchids are lovely. Roses are great, but you have peonies available. Mini Callas are beautiful. Hydrangeas are in season and nice too. You can do all green and white hydgrangeas, and his bout could be a small hydrangea cluster. I have some pics.

Keep it smaller like 8 inches or so. And it will be lovely and affordable.

pichuchy21

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the info Gypsy. If you can show me some pics I will greatly appreciate it. I am going to the florist on Monday during my lunch break to let them know what I want. Thanks again you are so helpful!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
You are welcome honey. I love flowers. Let me see what I have on my harddrive at home.

pichuchy21

Shiny_Rock
Hey Gypsy. Were you able to find any bouquet pics on your home hard drive? One more question...when I met with the florist the other day he said I can pick up my flowers on Wednesday and just put them in my fridge for my Thursday wedding...I know Thursday is an odd day, but thats our anniversary. Do you think that is a good idea? Or should I just have someone pick them up for me the day of the wedding. I live like 5 seconds away from the ceremony site and the florist so I don''t think it would be hard to have someone pick them up for me. What do you think?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry! I will post them tonight.

pichuchy21

Shiny_Rock
Thank you.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm so sorry honey. Our laptop was giving us fits and I couldn't really get onlilne.. and finally decided to do something horrible on Monday and its away at the doctor, with most of my files. But I did find a couple of the ones I wanted to show you right now. I hope its not too late... can you email them pics? Ribbon in blue.

green and white.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
This one has some amazing parrot tulips in it:

large_imageCA1QMD7QGYP.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pretty with spray roses and lisianthus and peonies

large_imageafaljfb.jpg

pichuchy21

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much Gypsy. I am going to see them this weekend so I will bring these images with me. Thanks a million and sorry about your computer.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry again P! Please let me know what you and your florist decide on! It''s going to be lovely I''m sure.

pichuchy21

Shiny_Rock
Hey Gypsy. Just wanted to let you know what the florist and I decided to go with. We are doing white Hydrangeas with green tea roses and for the base she is using lemon leaves. His bout. is going to be 1 green tea rose. It sounded very nice the way she described it so thats what we decided to go with. Thank you so much for your help and for the pics you provided for me. :)

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sounds lovely! I can''t wait for pics!! CONGRATS on another box checked! YAY!
36.gif

Gwyn

Brilliant_Rock
I went through such trouble finding blue flowers. Tweedia is a beautiful blue flower.

One thing i did see, was ribbon in a bouquet to give the look of a color. It didnt look half bad, and you can probably find a ribbon in the right blue/green you like.

Ill post a pic so you can see what I mean.

bouquet using ribbon for blue.jpg

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Love all the options everyone has posted, but wow Gwyn that''s beautiful! And yaay you have a florist, that''s awesome!!
36.gif
I still need to get started on that.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results