shape
carat
color
clarity

bouquet/garter toss results...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

parrot tulips

Brilliant_Rock
When hubby and I got married, he really, really wanted to include the bouquet/garter toss, "because it''s tradition." A month after the wedding, my sister (who caught the bouquet) announced she''d be getting married this September (yippee!!!). And this past week (2 1/2 months after the wedding), the guy who caught the garter called J to tell him he just got engaged! I have to say, I''m quite tickled things worked out the way they did.
36.gif

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
That is awesome! I caught the bouquet at my best friend''s wedding 4 days after I first met/talked to H. 8 months later we were engaged! It is pretty awesome! And I dried and still have the bouquet!

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Very cute. And this is how traditions live on...

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Wow! It really works!! (Kind of like "Good Luck Chuck"..... Anyone see that movie?)

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Haha, that''s awesome! It seems like I always go to weddings where little girls catch the bouquet (because everyone lets them stand in front and the bride always throws it short
3.gif
) so clearly they are not the next to get married. Heh.

Congrats to your friend and sister!

museikchik

Shiny_Rock
At our wedding DH''s cousin''s gf caught the bouquet and one of DH''s friends caught the garter. Not sure about the cousin''s gf but DH''s friend proposed to his longtime gf two months later.
36.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
That is awesome!!! I caught the bouquet at my college roomie''s wedding in 07 and now I''m engaged to the best man from that wedding and he saw me catch the bouquet!!

museikchik

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/5/2009 8:51:59 PM
Author: Luckyeshe
That is awesome!!! I caught the bouquet at my college roomie''s wedding in 07 and now I''m engaged to the best man from that wedding and he saw me catch the bouquet!!
That is really cool. I caught the bouquet at my best friend''s wedding and didn''t get married until 6 years later.
2.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/5/2009 9:04:21 PM
Author: museikchik

Date: 9/5/2009 8:51:59 PM
Author: Luckyeshe
That is really cool. I caught the bouquet at my best friend''s wedding and didn''t get married until 6 years later.
2.gif
I caught the bouguet 3 times and each time I was dating a different guy. I''m glad that the 3rd time was the charm!! Also, my mom was already telling me to stop catching the bouquet since she felt I was just getting jinxed!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results