shape
carat
color
clarity

Bought the ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I''m not sure which one he bought, but he foolishly left the printout of the receipt on the computer!!!!! I just saw the top of the receipt, but I know he bought it. I kinda wish I didn''t know coz now I''ll be getting anxious everyday...but then I rationalize it by stating that just because he bought it doesn''t mean anything. He could have just bought it so he had the particular diamond I wanted.
HOW DO YOU LADIES DEAL WITH THIS!!!!????
10.gif

miss_flo

Shiny_Rock
My DB has had the ring for at least four months now :) It actually relaxes me to know that he''s got it, because I''m reassured that a proposal is soon and he''s just taking his time with planning. Congratulations, we can''t wait to hear all about your engagement!

msprincess

Rough_Rock
Yay! Im in the same boat as you, I just found out this weekend, so i definitely know what you are going through. Just think - he has it which means its going to happen soon.

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
Im so excited for all of you!!!

nail_polish

Shiny_Rock

Hehehehehehehe... Congrats on finding out :) I have known he has the ring for about a month now, I guess. I also know the proposal is coming some time this month. AHHHHHHHHH! :) :) :)

Basically, I don''t sleep at night.

No, I''m kidding :razz: It''s great to know. Makes it feel more real.

For me, every tidbit of information I learn tides me over for a bit.. So, I''m still high on the fact that he actually has my ring.

Enjoy it :) You''ll move on soon! :razz:

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I would relax. YOU KNOW HE HAS IT. So you know it is soon... I would just look good EVERYWHERE you go... even if it is just to go toss a frisby at the park!
28.gif

Oh, and give him some REALLY GOOD LUVIN in the middle of the night... yup, a nice way to say "good job".

EXCITING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
YAY!!!! That''s very exciting news!!!

Lots of ********dust*********** coming your way!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
HOORAY! That''s fantastic news.
Hopefully you don;t have to wait long, but with men you never know.
38.gif

McStew

Rough_Rock
Very Exciting! I don''t know if I would be able to contain myself if I found something like that. I purposely DON''T look at receipts and such bc I would fah-reak out! So, way to keep it together
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results