shape
carat
color
clarity

bought a diamond... thx pricescope!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrmarius

Rough_Rock
I finally bought my diamond! Thanks to all the folks here. Had I not come here I would have ended up spending twice as much for half the diamond I got. Cut was my #1 factor. I like little tables.

1.32 ct. round
AGS000, H&A
61.5 depth, 53 table, 34.9 crown angle, 40.8 pavilion angle
1.2 HCA
H/SI2 (although I compared this stone to other SI1s and SI2s and think mine compares favorably, take a look at the pic. faint clouds at noon but little else. I am still not sure why this stone is an SI2... any ideas??)
$6050

diamond.jpg

I'm pretty pleased with it. Hopefully she will be also!!

marius
:wavey:

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Not sure about clouds but it looks lovely, Mrmarius.

Congrads and good luck with proposal!

:appl:

mustang

Rough_Rock
Can't help you with your question, but maybe you can answer one of mine. Assuming that you didn't buy online, did you use the ideal-scope? If so, did you carry it with you to the stores?

thanks - and the diamond looks great (at least in my humble opinion.)

mrmarius

Rough_Rock
Actually, I bought from an online dealer (for whom I will be posting a nice recommendation in the near future) but was able to visit and actually look at the stones first. I did bring an ideal-scope along with me. The image of both stones I looked at were the 2 best images I had seen, better than even a "hearts of fire" that I looked at, which was 1.03 cts and twice the price of what I paid.

Pretty much all deep deep pink.

biscuit

Rough_Rock
Congrats on the rock!!! It looks great!!:appl:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results