shape
carat
color
clarity

Boudoir pics (east coast)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrm

Shiny_Rock
Hi ladies! I am expanding my search for a boudoir photographer. There are so many out there. How do you choose? I am kind of traveling all over the east coast right now so I am looking for one in DC, maryland, delaware, philly, NJ, or northern VA. Any suggestions? Any suggestions on how to tell if someone is good? I know they post pics on a website but that is such a small sample...

Two that I have randomly come across so far are Robin Owen and Natalie Kita. Anyone hear of either of those two? Everyone on here seems to have great taste and are so knowledgeable I would love your insight!

FoxyBride

Rough_Rock
I'm a makeup artist but I have worked with Ransom J in DC a ton. He just moved from Vegas to DC so he's looking to build his client base out there. He does great work so you could try him. You can check out his work at www.rhotographic.com.

mrm

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much for the suggestion but I know FI would not be pleased if he found out a man took the shots :).

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
She is not in NOVA, but I've seen Melody Smith from Twilight Images recommended MANY times on another local message board. Her website

ETA: I am trying to figure out exactly where she is in VA..I am thinking it's the tidewater area though.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results