shape
carat
color
clarity

Both the primary and the general election should be held..

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
on the same date and start at the same time across the U.S.

IMO, It is unfair to Californians since most of the elections had already been decided before the booths close here in Ca., so to be fair..i.e., if the voting booths open at 7 am pacific time then the voting booths in N.Y. should open at 10 am local time.

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Both the primary and the general election should be held

And how is a different start time unfair? Seriously? You're complaining about the fact that there are time zones??

:rolleyes:

You sound like a petulant whiney teenager DF.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

DF, I have to agree with Karen. Really?

What is unfair however is that we still have the electoral college voting system. IMO.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I don't vote on 3 elections b/c of the time difference. I came home at about 5:00 pacific turn on the TV and they had already call the winner. Many Californians didn't go out to vote after coming home from work since the winner was already announced on TV.

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium

So what you're really saying is it's not just you, but a good portion of the state of California that is whiny and petulant?

I'm sorry the prognosticators are harnessing the power of the 24-hour news cycle and computers to give you a result (that may NOT be right, or do you believe everything you hear on TV? See last election, Karl Rove's meltdown) too soon for your liking, but I fail to see how that is unfair, or deserving of any change that encompasses the whole country.

Which one of us is supposed to be more "This is all so UNFAIR!!"? I live in a state where we haven't swung for a Democratic presidential candidate since 1964, and yet I manage to soldier on and do my civic duty and vote, full well knowing it likely will fall into the abyss.

No sympathy. Suck it up buttercup.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results