shape
carat
color
clarity

Boston tomorrow

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
I’ll be at Massachusetts General tomorrow for not-so-fun appointments. First a morning MRI. Then an afternoon Dr. visit RE: the MRI…. It’s embarrassing to have so many medical issues after a point.

Due to Covid and MANY conflicting bits of info from the two teams, I have no idea if my husband can even come in the ‘building’ - it’s really a huge complex of many buildings- with me and I’m on crutches, so I’ll need transportation inside. Anyway - it’s adding stress to an already stressful situation.

We want to make the best of it. So, if we must manage the visit in two chunks - and both with me alone - we’ve decided we may go shopping in between. Any favorite jewelry places you’d recommend? We both lived there for many years, but we aren’t sure what has changed since COVID. We have a car since we no longer live there and are driving in for the visits.

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm on the opposite coast, so of no help. Just want to wish you all the best with the visits!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Best of luck @bright&shiny

we recently were at the hospital for Gary's (eye) surgery in the morning then due back there for the eye clinic in the afternoon with 2 hours to kill in between

We tossed up going up town or even going back home but in the end
we found the cafe and had a long lunch - they made pretty good coffee

Of course our covid situation is a bit different to yours

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock
I had an appointment for a full body MRI last week & my husband was not allowed to attend with me. I know exactly what you mean about it being embarrassing to have so many medical issues at one time. I hope they find the problem(s) & can give you the treatment to sort it all out. Good luck Bright&shiny Xx

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Shreve, Crump, & Low
E.B. Horn
Brodney on Newbury Street
So many amazing choices in Boston! Best of luck with the MRI, it’s scary but you are in excellent hands there.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results