shape
carat
color
clarity

Boston terriers???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Izzi

Rough_Rock
Does anyone have or know anyone with a boston terrier??

My husband and I are thinking of getting one and I have been doing research.

emsmile.gif

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
A couple of my friends have these dogs and they seem great however, I have not done any research on these dogs, but they are very cute!

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
I have had Bostons since I was a kid & they are great dogs. Very smart, sunny personalities, love their toys, need a minimal amount of of exercise by that I mean they are fine in an apartment with a walk everyday & just as happy with lots of running around. They are prone to eye problems (Mine has Glaucoma), allergies, dry skin, snoring just to name a few health issues. They dont do good in extreme weather conditions I.E. cant be too hot or too cold which means they need to be kept inside. I have to fight my dog to go outside to do her business in the morning during winter. They also tend to have bad gas but with good food it can be kept in check. Definitely go through a good breeder if you decide a Boston is right for you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results