shape
carat
color
clarity

Boston Area Peeps!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
How do I keep missing the Boston threads??

I worked in the North End as a teen (who remembers the old Fotomat, corner of Hanover and Parmenter?) I sooo miss Mike''s Pastry.

If you want to go basic local, check out my favortie dive bar on Boylston St near Copley Square, The Pour House. Basic cheap bar food but it''s good. And it''s not expensive. Then you can walk to Newbury St, Copely Sq., the Public Gardens, Prudential Mall, etc.

If you get a chance to go North, go to the Seawitch on Route 1. They have my favorite lobster rolls.

Hanging out in the South End is great too. Though I get sad looking at all the great brownstones that I can''t afford.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/26/2010 9:53:43 AM
Author: nytemist
How do I keep missing the Boston threads??

I worked in the North End as a teen (who remembers the old Fotomat, corner of Hanover and Parmenter?) I sooo miss Mike''s Pastry.

If you want to go basic local, check out my favortie dive bar on Boylston St near Copley Square, The Pour House. Basic cheap bar food but it''s good. And it''s not expensive. Then you can walk to Newbury St, Copely Sq., the Public Gardens, Prudential Mall, etc.

If you get a chance to go North, go to the Seawitch on Route 1. They have my favorite lobster rolls.

Hanging out in the South End is great too. Though I get sad looking at all the great brownstones that I can''t afford.
Thanks for the suggestions! Man, these lobster rolls are so tempting. Sounds like we might be snacking on them all the time during our trip!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/25/2010 11:47:39 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
Date: 3/25/2010 10:07:40 AM
Author: Bia
Date: 3/24/2010 10:51:06 PM
Author: thing2of2
It''s so good!
18.gif
I asked my mom and she said she LOVES the roll at Neptune Oyster, which I think Bia already mentioned. I want one so bad now that I''m talking about them!
SOOOO GOOD!

Do the buttered lobster roll...amazing!
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif

YOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lunch!

Oh my god, me tooo! Can someone please pack me up one and send it to California? Please?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results