shape
carat
color
clarity

bored

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
I''m bored, I''m currently waiting for SO to get off work so that we can go home... We carpool to work, as we only work a couple of blocks away from eachother. Well I''ve been off work since 3:45, and am waiting for him to be done...

I want to go home so that I can go running... I''ve run 13 miles since Monday!!! 5 Monday, 3 Tuesday, and 5 yesterday, I''m thinking about only 3 or 4 tonight... I have a new trail I want to try, it''s only .75 miles so I could do it a couple of times... but it''s beautiful and so worth it... I''d post a pic, but can''t find one on the internet, maybe I''ll take my camera and take some pics to post later...

SO saw me looking at PS the other night and was like what site is that...I told him not to worry about it, and then I showed him the Show me the Ring forum... He''s so cute, he goes "I like the round ones", and then I showed him a princess cut he says, "OOOOooo I like the square ones"... I had to kiss him!

SO and I are thinking about going to Vegas at the end of June... we want to stay in that one with all the fountains out front... any one stayed there? how is it, and what is there to do besides gamble??? suggestion PLEASE!!! We need a vacation so badly! I''m starting to get tired of where we live and want to move, but at the same time not, confusing? yeah me too!

yey, that''s my phone ringing, and he''s on his way, Got To GO... :)

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
there is sooo much to do in vegas! i suggest catching some comedy shows! and helloooo shopping!
9.gif

Oh, the hotel you are thinking of is the belagio. but i am pretty sured i spelled it wrong
3.gif

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
My gosh what a weekend... I didn''t end up going hiking on Friday night as by the time I got home the fog had rolled in and it was freezing out... Saturday I had a party to go to. But today was filled with nothing to do...I got up early and folded some laundry, and then went for a 5 mile jog/hike. then when I got home my BF and I decided to go to the beach, as it was so nice out (I got sunburned)... I''ll attach my pics of or hike/trip to the beach...

This pic. is a tree in the middle of the trail going down to the beach.

onelonelytree01.jpg

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
This is some drift wood, ok, very big drift wood at the end of the trail, beginning of the beach

driftwood02.jpg

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
This pic is kind of cool. The cliff at the beach slides ever year, due to earthquakes and such... at the bottom you can see my BF standing there... he looks so small.... ok compared to the cliff he is!

clayrockslide03.jpg

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
cool clay rock...

mosaicclayrock04.jpg

jjdav

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/17/2009 8:34:31 PM
Author: jcarlylew
there is sooo much to do in vegas! i suggest catching some comedy shows! and helloooo shopping!
9.gif

Oh, the hotel you are thinking of is the belagio. but i am pretty sured i spelled it wrong
3.gif

Don''t forget to sign up to Premium Outlets for Vegas, you can print coupons and use them if you get out to the shops!
2.gif

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/19/2009 11:39:35 PM
Author: ILoveSpinel
cool clay rock...

Whoa! Love it! Very cool pic.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
I love Vegas, and I never, ever gamble. I love eating out at fabulous restaurants, going out to clubs at night, lying by the pool during the day, and shopping in between! You will love the Bellagio if you stay there--it is one of the nicest (if not the nicest) hotels in Vegas. They have a great champagne brunch buffet (classiest buffet I''ve ever seen!). You will have a fabulous time.

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
I like Vegas, I don''t gamble that much, but it''s fun just be there.

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
I may get in trouble if I do to much shopping! Though I could always buy shoes, eveyone NEEDS shoes!

somegirl932

Shiny_Rock
omg those pictures are awesome!

i looked but i didn''t see... where are these pictures from?

Bdiddy26

Rough_Rock
My faviorite thing to do in Vegas is to rent a car and go hiking in Red Rock. It''s not to far to drive and you could make it a day trip.

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/20/2009 12:11:09 PM
Author: somegirl932
omg those pictures are awesome!

i looked but i didn''t see... where are these pictures from?
They are from Northern California. It''s a Trail that ends at the beach.

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm, i live in Vegas, and there is a number of places that have fountains, there is The Venetian, Bellegio, and Paris.....all 3 of nice. Now, what is there to do besides Shopping Gambling and Lounging by the pool? Well you can always go dining, my Favorite resturant is Cafe Mon Ami Gabi, in the paris, and if you like outdoorsy things, you can get on a shuttle of rent a car and go to either Red Rock Crayon, which is far West, Mount Charelston, they have great trails and its very pretty, plus there is a lounge out there! You could go to Lake Mead/Hoover Dam or Lake Las Vegas, which is like a little village, theres shopping, small resturants, a Lake! O My and its very pretty.....theres lots to do here
19.gif
and lots of places to pick out RINGS
27.gif

lexychoo

Rough_Rock
Lol...I like these stream of consciousness type posts.
9.gif

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/20/2009 5:24:40 PM
Author: Jessie702
Hmmm, i live in Vegas, and there is a number of places that have fountains, there is The Venetian, Bellegio, and Paris.....all 3 of nice. Now, what is there to do besides Shopping Gambling and Lounging by the pool? Well you can always go dining, my Favorite resturant is Cafe Mon Ami Gabi, in the paris, and if you like outdoorsy things, you can get on a shuttle of rent a car and go to either Red Rock Crayon, which is far West, Mount Charelston, they have great trails and its very pretty, plus there is a lounge out there! You could go to Lake Mead/Hoover Dam or Lake Las Vegas, which is like a little village, theres shopping, small resturants, a Lake! O My and its very pretty.....theres lots to do here
19.gif
and lots of places to pick out RINGS
27.gif
Thanks for the great info... we were going to stay at the Bellegio, however we can stay at Harrah''s for about $100 less, so we decided to go there and use the extra money to play with! And WE WILL GO WATCH THE BEAUTIFUL FOUNTAINS AT THE BELLEGIO, and maybe all those other places as well...Didn''t know that there where fountains at other hotels, (I haven''t been to Las Vegas since 6th grade, and we stayed at Circus Circus - we didn''t look around) BF is very excited as in Harrah''s there''s a Toby Keith Bar, I Love This Bar, (for those who don''t listen to county music, it''s one of his songs).

So we are booked, we leave San Francisco at 7am on June 25th, and will return on the 27 at 4:10pm... WE ARE SOOO EXCITED, this is actually our first vacation together where we have to fly! Everywhere else we have just driven, I love new adventures. I doubt he''ll propose, but this would be a great opportunity!

Now we need to find some sort of show to go to...

This Red Rock sounds great! I love to hike and be outdoors!!! But I doubt that we will rent a car, do you know how much this shuttle costs? And I''ve always wanted to go to the Hoover Dam ever since I saw the movie, Fool''s Rush In... oh I love Matthew Perry!

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Hmmmm, i do not know ow much the shuttle is, but i cant imagine that it is that much. Yes, theres cheaper places to stay.....the trick is to stay at the cheaper places and than go visit the more expensive ones. Im excited for you, i know how much fun first trips can be. SO and i got back from our first real trip about a month ago, we went to FL, which is where he is from.....i love it so much im trying to firgure out how to talk him into it......O, also, try checking the Shark Reef at Mandaly Bay or the Dolphin Habait at the Mirage. If you need any more tips let me know...and congrats again

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Just had to chime in and say I love your pictures - I think I know (approximately) where they were taken as I''m local to that area too - its so pretty there!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results