shape
carat
color
clarity

Booked the photographer today

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
I just had this feeling -- I kept putting this "to do" item to the back of my list -- now I know why.

Our 1st choice for photographer is a friend (she is a professional photographer) and we know she does great work. We were a little concerned that we might not be able to afford her.

Well, I crossed my fingers, and emailed her today. She is available -- BUT SHE WASN''T AVAILABLE A WEEK AGO! The other couple moved their wedding up a day to Oct 20; now she is free on the 21st! Had I contacted her, she would have told me she was booked; and we in turn, would have booked someone else.

Plus, she''s giving us a price break and some freebies, AND a payment plan to suit us -- because she''s known us for 20+ years!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

YIPPIE! That was our last hurdle; we are - aside from small details - planned! (insert deep sigh here)

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay Holly! Does she have a website you''d feel comfortable linking? I always love to check out photographers'' work. If not, that''s cool. Are you having engagement pics done?

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Woo hoo, Holly! Congratulations! I''m so happy to hear things are working out so well for you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results