shape
carat
color
clarity

Booked our Honeymoon! Belize!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
FI and I booked our honeymoon last night. We''re spending 6 days in Belize!! I''m so excited

:D

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
That sounds awesome - congrats on getting it booked
9.gif

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, HH, Belize is one of my dream vacations! I''m so excited for you
36.gif
Where in Belize are you going? Details, woman, details
9.gif

glueck

Shiny_Rock
That sounds dreamy!!!! I have always wanted to travel there. I hear its paradise! Enjoy it!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
We''re doing 3 days in San Ignacio at Chaa Creek and 3 days on Ambergris Cay at the Victoria House Inn. Chaa Creek is in the jungle and Victoria House is at the beach. We''ll have a nice mix of jungle/ruins and relaxation and scuba diving/snorkeling. We''re really psyched!

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/30/2009 11:38:03 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
We''re doing 3 days in San Ignacio at Chaa Creek and 3 days on Ambergris Cay at the Victoria House Inn. Chaa Creek is in the jungle and Victoria House is at the beach. We''ll have a nice mix of jungle/ruins and relaxation and scuba diving/snorkeling. We''re really psyched!
Oh HH, your honeymoon itinerary sounds perfect! I absolutely love the jungle/beach combo! The pix I''ve seen of Ambergris Cay look heavenly. You''re going to have such an amazing honeymoon. Of course, I will need to see tons and tons of pics
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results