shape
carat
color
clarity

Bone graft?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NakedFinger

Brilliant_Rock
Has anyone had a bone graft done before? I was in a really bad car accident years ago, and had a bone graft done from my hip (technically pelvic bone) to use for repairs. Its been 6 years since the procedure was done, however I have had constant pain every minute or every day ever since (so yes...i have been in pain for 6 years). I cant stand up for long periods of time, but cant sit for too long either, cant sleep on the side it was taken from, cant do much physical activity, and have a dead ache ALL the time. It will also increase depending on what I do.

Anyway, I have been to countless doctors (easily over 50), have had every kind of test I could think of, and no one can figure out why I am in pain. So since I will try just about anything, I figured it was worth a shot to see if any of you have had one done, if you had problems from it, or if anyone may be able to shed some light on what it may be.

I appreciate any input at all. Thanks!

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
My mother had one done about 6 years ago - bone from her hip was put into her neck - and another last year where it was used to help fuse her lower spine.

She hasn''t had any pain from where they took the bone for grafting at all. Sorry not very helpful - but doesn''t sound normal to have pain to me...

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Hi NF
35.gif

I replied in the Hangout thread...

LS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results