shape
carat
color
clarity

bobacha -- Please come in!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondlove

Shiny_Rock
hi Bobacha,

I saw the photos you posted in the gallery of your friend''s wedding and it looked like such a pretty wedding. I love both the cake and her dress-- do you mind telling me who the designer was of her dress and where she purchased it?

If anyone else happens to read this and knows of any similar dresses-- please feel free to suggest. That dress just really caught my eye!

thanks,
DL

diamondlove

Shiny_Rock
anyone else have an idea who the designer is of the dress she posted in the picture gallery?
40.gif

The photos are in the picture gallery on the very right of the page and it''s the one right below the wedding cake photos with crystals or beads on it over lace with a sage colored sash. i don''t necessarily like the sash but i love the crystals/beads on the lace and just how detailed that lace is. I also love the shape or what I can see of it in the two photos.

Thanks for any help!

DL

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results