shape
carat
color
clarity

BM ''non-matching'' dresses

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
Anyone come across designers who offer various dress styles in the same color? (e.g. jcrew is what I am currently looking at)
wanted some other options if possible..

Thanks girls

P.S. My color choice is espresso

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
I think pretty much any designer you could order different styles/same color as long as you place the order together to ensure same dye lot.
We are going with the Alfred Angelo separates, but could''ve gotten the "one piece" dresses in the same manner.

sarie_j

Shiny_Rock
I know that if you''re looking for economical for the BM''s that almost the entire line of David''s Bridal bridesmaid collection are available in the same color - they also offer two-piece coordinates in the same - and the dresses are surprisingly nice looking in person. The brown dress a couple of threads down is one of them, and is absolutely gorgeous

Munchkin

Brilliant_Rock
I wholeheartedly recommend Aria. www.ariadresscom I chose the color, fabric, length, and the bridal party chose the dress they felt best in. They have showrooms in LA, DC and Boston but will ship you dresses in the style of your choice to try on. All the styles can be made full length or shorter, a-line or collumn. The have separates and dresses. My sister has worn Aria dresses four times in weddings and actually had two of the dresses shortened and wore them to other evens since she felt so good in them!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results