shape
carat
color
clarity

BM/MOH delimma

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ThefutureSB

Rough_Rock
Ok, so both FI & I had asked two people before we even got officially engaged to be our BM & MOH. These two people are a couple & at one point were our closest friends....

Now, we are rethinking them as BM/MOH.... they are not that dependable & we''re afraid they may not be able to afford the trip....

there is another couple of friends we are thinking of asking instead, that we KNOW would be there, without a doubt.

What to do? I feel SO bad!
8.gif

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
Kinda in the opposite boat as you.

I had in mind someone to be a bridesmaid even maid of honor at one point, I just asked her and she said yes and then I don''t know. I''m so hurt right now. Ask them flat out if they can afford the trip, because there is really no other way to go around it. The MOH should be you best friend, so I don''t think you should substitute for that.

ThefutureSB

Rough_Rock
Yea, I think i''ll just be honest and upfront with the both of them.... she''s one of my close friends, but deep down, not my best friend...

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Asking them about finances will give them the chance to bow out on their own. Something like, "hey, I know finances are really tight right now, just know that I will understand if you no longer feel you can be in the wedding party." That may be what they were waiting for but, even if not, they may take it as a hint......
40.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results