shape
carat
color
clarity

BM Jewelry

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lifey888

Rough_Rock
Where did you buy your BM jewelry from? Is it tacky to get costume jewelry? I found a serpentine necklace that is very pretty and it is sterling silver for $60. I found another one from Target that looks the same but is not silver for $25. Also, do you think serpentines will look out of style or are they pretty much standard pendants? Thanks for you help :)

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
Some people are OK w/ costume jewelry. Personally I don''t wear it, so if I got it as a BM gift and was asked to wear it in the wedding I would, but then it would probably end up in a drawer.

I made sterling jewelry for each of my girls, incorporating their birthstone when possible. I made them each earrings and necklace. Some wore it on my wedding day, some did not.

Melibk

Shiny_Rock
www.amysbridalaccessories.com

They have a lot of different types and most are sterling silver or real pearls, swarovski crystals.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results