shape
carat
color
clarity

BM gift ideas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luckyfish

Rough_Rock
I don''t know how it''s been for everyone else, but I had the HARDEST time picking BM gifts for my girls! I thought it might be nice to have a thread with some ideas... that is, if you don''t mind sharing! :)

So I''ll kick it off-- I really wanted to get my BMs something that they could use beyond the wedding, and something they would not normally purchase for themselves. I decided to get them custom-made clutches but it took me a really long time to find the perfect vendor. I finally decided on custom Audrey clutches from Shana Luther. She''s AWESOME to work with... really helpful and flexible. She even sent me a million swatches of different leathers and fabrics so that I could have an exact idea of what the bags would look like.

What did you get for your BMs, or did you get any special gifts as a bridesmaid?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I couldn''t get your link to open....but I''ll reply,

I got married in 2003, and I went with a sterling silver theme...I got my MOH a bamboo patterned bookmark from Tiffany because she loves to read; I got my SIL/BM a gorgeous s/s cuff bracelet that she actually picked out herself while we were shopping together during the wedding weekend; and I got my other BM (apt.mate from college) a silver plated, crystal enhanced heart shaped jewelry box from Things Remembered and had it engraved for her, and I gave my two nieces who were 10 and 12 at the time and who served as jr. BM''s s/s charm bracelets with two or three wedding/love related charms.

Custom made clutches from a fab designer sound wonderful...remember it''s the thought that counts and that your gals will have something special to remember your wedding by...best of luck to you. I think yours is a great idea and unique!
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m getting married next year and I got each bridesmaid a necklace from Tiffanys. Here''s a picture of the three of them and I''ve more pics of them individually at the end of this thread here

threebridesmaidsnecklaces1.jpg

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is the necklace that I got for my sister, who''s my only bridesmaid (well, matron of honor actually).

necklaceswirl.JPG

karasue91

Brilliant_Rock
luckyfish, what a great website!! i was thinking i wanted to do something similar for my 2 bm''s but i saw them on http://www.freddyandma.com and they were a little pricey...thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results