shape
carat
color
clarity

BM dresses-swatches?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
so i think i''ve found my BM dresses (and BM''s seem to love it!). I did try the dress on (as did the MOH, and let the OOT BM''s know which store near them carried it).

My question is how can I find a swatch? I''m basing the color on what I see on the internet. I understand the vendor provides it but looking at RK Bridal''s site (for example), they will only provide a swatch once you put an order in. This seems pretty unfair, how will I know if I like the shade/material if I can''t see it. Their sample dress is in black so it''s hard to really see the detail.

turtledazzle

Brilliant_Rock
The store should have a book of swatches from that manufacturer for you to look at. It is just a tiny square, but it gives you an idea of the colors. I would not go by what the colors look like on the internet, as different monitors display colors differently, etc. The color swatch for my BM dress online looks nothing like what the swatch did in the shop''s book (and I looked on a few different computers/monitors to be sure I wasn''t crazy
9.gif
). HTH!

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
Janine,
i was able to go onto the alfred angelo website and order a catalog of bm dresses and a swatch card
for about $4.
it''s not as big as the swatch at the bridal shop but i''ve actually used the color card for other things- llike i could mark off the color that my dress''s sash was, even though not AA designed, it was pretty right on as far as the shade.

also helped when i had it with me to go for flowers,etc.

RebeAna

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the tip about the Alfred Angelo swatches. I went right to the site after I read it and ordered a copy. It''ll make choosing colors easier.
emsmile.gif

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
unfortunately bill levkoff does not offer same! thanks for all the info!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results