shape
carat
color
clarity

BM dress: top choice

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
Hi girls, i found my top choice for my BM dresses (so far). If you''d like to see it, search for style 310 and choose garnet color. Bouquets will be of warm oranges (roses, calla lilies) with my bouquet all white. Reception centrepieces will also be of warm oranges. It''s a late fall wedding and we are marrying in a historical town (ceremony is at a cathedral and reception at an historical inn).
What kind of jewelry do you thing goes best/hair? The bridesmaids will certainly have say and make the choice, just curious what you all think? Is it customary for me to suggest jewelry choice/shoe color?

thanks!!
36.gif

http://www.billlevkoff.com/collections/index.asp?color_1=7

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Janine,
Very pretty dress! I don''t have any jewelry suggestions right now but I like the simple look that the model has on, a pretty bracelet and earrings and that''s it. For hair, I really think it depends on what looks good on that person.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
thanks! i wish i knew how to find a link where the exact dress came up right away, or input it directly here--but no idea how to.

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry, no help w/that! When I click on the dress, it doesn''t give me the copy option but I am positive someone on here can do it. I never seem to be able to figure out pics and the next thing I know, they''re attached to a post by another wonderful PSer.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
This one?

janinebmdress.jpg

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you have a PC, you need the print screen key (I believe it''s written as "PTR SCR" or something to that effect), if you''re on a mac press and hold "Apple + Shift + 4".

On either computer you''ll then get little cross hairs, drag it over the image you want and it''ll save it to your desktop!
1.gif

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
thanks!!! what do you girls think? too much, too little? my dress is also strapless

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
J-Girly,

I LOVE that color, but then again I could be biased, since it''s very similar to what my sisters will wear (Alfred Angelo wine)
A very deep rich color, perfect for fall,
I think it will look fabulous with the venue/flowers/etc. that you described.

(p.s. are we date twins? or close? i''m 9/22/07)

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
thanks labbie! i'm 9-29-07, so we're close! i actually wanted 9-22, but church was booked. what colors bouquets are you using and what are you dresses like?

broadway

Rough_Rock
Wow the draping on this dress is beautiful!! Great job!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results