shape
carat
color
clarity

BM dress search

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
so ladies, I''m about to start the BM dress search, and you girls have been so helpful so far. Where''s a good place to start, websites? RK Bridal (in NYC)? I know I want burgundy and traditional (strapless, long, maybe a sash), and I''d like it to be of decent quality but not too $$ for my BM''s. (maybe around $200). Are there some great sites to start, or is it best to rummage through some dresses at places like RK (I don''t know of any large scale stores since Kleinfelds no longer does BM dresses)? When I see some dresses I like, I''ll involve the maids..so far they all love burgundy..

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
as a starting point for basic styles/color combos, try davids bridal website. they have a ''dress your bridal party'' feature

also try alfredangelo.com
they have a mix and match page for separates where you can see the different colors/styles combo,etc.

also, i''d try the knot bm gallery, you can save styles you like to your notebook

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Honestly, I did a lot of looking online and some browsing in stores without them and formed some opinions, which changed when I saw the dresses on them. None of them have the typical model body, so things that looked great on the models looked so-so on them and vice versa. I think that I could have used my time more wisely by going shopping with one or two of them early on, getting a better idea of what looked good on them, and then later getting all of them involved.

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
www.dessy.com has a lot of different options in terms of dresses.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results