shape
carat
color
clarity

Bluefly?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
I looked online and didn''t find any info on Bluefly in terms of reviews... but I was looking at the purses and found one I wanted but I guess I''ve gotten super wary of ordering handbags online and just wanted some reassurance through personal experiences that ordering from Bluefly is safe (or not!). So have any of you had any experiences positive or negative with them? Thanks in advance
1.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ommigod. Bluefly is AWESOME. When I was more "flush" and more into shopping I got a ton of great, trendy, designer stuff at low prices. My best friend who is a fashion designer and I both bought a lot of X=mas presents throught them one year & the packaging was nice too.

Don''t know what''s happened in 3+ years but what I did get I was very happy with (Overstock.com too & there''s a cool site called www.thegrandedame.com that has a bunch of listings of sites with good designer deals ... just checked, they''re down right now, but check back = used to be awesome)

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock

Thanks for your speedy response, deco!

I had a good feel about them, I guess since I always get emails where they''re affiliated with magazines and stuff like that, just seem a lot more legit, but I get so nervous! I needed a little extra assurance! I''ll check out those other sites you mentioned too!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I''ve ordered tons of stuff from Bluefly. You have nothing worry about. The stuff comes quickly and is packaged incredibly well--as if you just bought it at a real store. I wouldn''t hesitate to buy from them.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I haven''t ordered from them, but have friends that have and they love Bluefly. HTH.
1.gif

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Bluefly is great and they make returns easy as well! They send you the UPS shipping label with your order and the shipping is just deducted from your refund.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Bluefly is awesome and perfectly safe!!!

Also, I have some coupon codes for 10% of your puchase, maybe even a free shipping one somewhere here, though I''m not sure you can use them together. But if you want one, just PM me. I have way too many LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results