shape
carat
color
clarity

Blue Sapphire Solitaire; Double Row Diamond Half Eternity; 18k Yellow Gold and Red Spinel Rings

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
A few of my lesser worn rings are up for sale, as I work on consolidating my jewelry collection. I have my eye on something expensive, and I have a limited jewelry budget. First, a pretty blue sapphire ring in a 14k white gold Stuller solitaire setting. This is the 14kX alloy from Stuller that does not require rhodium plating to maintain the white gold color. The sapphire is a pretty blue heated Portuguese cut 7 mm stone from Mastercutgems. The color is reminiscent of bright denim to me. I'm asking $950 for the ring. The Loupetroop listing is here:
Blue Sapphire in 14k White Gold Solitaire Ring

Also for sale is a double row diamond pave half eternity ring, size 8. This is a well made, sparkly band with very tiny milgrain. I'm asking $750. the Loupetroop listing is here:
18k White Gold Double Row Diamond Pave Half Eternity Band

Also for sale is an 18k yellow gold red spinel accented solitaire ring. This ring is cute. I love to wear it during Christmas season because the color of the spinel reminds me of red Christmas decorations. It is also sized at 7.75. I'm asking $725 for this ring. The Loupetroop listing is here:
18k Yellow Gold Ring with Red Spinel Center Stone

Blue Sapphire 1.jpg

Attachments

• Blue Sapphire 2.jpg
    Blue Sapphire 2.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 71
  • Half Eternity 2.jpg
    Half Eternity 2.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 60
  • Half Eternity 3.jpg
    Half Eternity 3.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 57
  • Red Spinel 1.jpg
    Red Spinel 1.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 60
  • Red Spinel 3.jpg
    Red Spinel 3.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 63

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Price reductions on my rings:

Blue sapphire ring reduced from $950 to $800. Red spinel ring reduced from $750 to $600. Double row diamond pave 1/2 eternity band reduced from $750 to $625.

Rings for Sale 3 (2)_LI.jpg
Two new bands for sale added to my listings: 14k White Gold Curved Band and 14k White Gold Hand Carved Antique Styled Band

Rings for Sale 3 (3).jpg Engraved Band 1.jpg

Sorry for the fuzzy pictures (I stink at photography). I can email videos of any rings, if you're interested in purchasing.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@natasha-cupcake -

I just sent you an email re one of your pieces. Could you let me know if it arrives pls?

Thanks!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi @mrs-b. Yes, I saw your email and just replied to you. =)2

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bless you. And I think we can all consider the sapphire soli to be sold. :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results