shape
carat
color
clarity

Blue Russian Cats

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

WistfulAurora

Shiny_Rock
I noticed HappyCat''s avatar is (I think) a Blue Russian cat and I was curious if she or any one else owned or had a Blue Russian...

I love mine, he''s the best "dog" cat ever. He''s getting older in age and I am curious if other Blue Russians behave like him - like a dog. Just curious!
34.gif

Thanks!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I love Russian Blues! They''ve got such sleek bodies, and I completely
30.gif
their cobra-like heads. I really wanted one, but a shelter kitty stole my heart (in my av). She''s blue, but definitely not a Russian Blue.

Do you have pictures you could share?
31.gif

Hera

Ideal_Rock
I bought my mom a Russian Blue. My mom had her declawed
38.gif
and now she bites everyone. She does love my mom though. She''s extremely playful and inquisitive and she''s quite the acrobat. Like a dog, no, more like a toddler.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE RBs!!! I was considering getting one a few years ago when I was in the market for a brother for Murphy, my Abyssinian.

HappyCat

Rough_Rock
Hey there,

I don''t own a Russian Blue (although BF really wanted one a couple of years ago). We have two shelter kitties now, but would love to have a R.B. someday! They are supposed to be wonderful cats! The pic in my avatar is the internet meme "happycat."
2.gif

Hope everyone is having a lovely, kitty-filled evening!

~HappyCat

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I was a kid, a stray cat adopted my family, and I''m pretty sure she was at least part Russian Blue. She was beautiful, and the sweetest kitty I''ve ever met! She LOVED to listen to music, and she would wag her tail in time with the music . . . seriously! She had great rhythm!
9.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I''ve never had one, but I think they are beautiful. I''ve seen a couple in purebred cat rescue that I''ve been tempted by, but I think DH would divorce me if I brought home kitty #4 LOL
3.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 4:52:48 PM
Author: heraanderson
38.gif
and now she bites everyone. She does love my mom though. She''s extremely playful and inquisitive and she''s quite the acrobat. Like a dog, no, more like a toddler.

OMG that''s horrible - I can''t even imagine how angry I would be. I will never understand why people think its OK to mutilate kitties
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif

Hera

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 11:30:43 PM
Author: AmberGretchen
Date: 2/11/2009 4:52:48 PM

Author: heraanderson

38.gif

OMG that''s horrible - I can''t even imagine how angry I would be. I will never understand why people think its OK to mutilate kitties
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif

I felt terrible that I gave her the cat. We had never had a cat declawed so it never crossed my mind that she would do that.
39.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results