shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold Blue Akoya Pearl Earrings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Recently @yssie found some very high quality blue akoya pearls from Japan, and I happened to be one of the lucky people who was able to buy a couple of pairs. But it was pretty much an impulse buy, and I absolutely have to stop collecting and only buy if it's something on my definite buy list! These are beautiful and have very high luster. They are very neutral silver-gray-blue in color and appear very silver due to the luster. They are nicer than my white akoyas and SS earrings. She calls them equal or better than her Madama certified pearls.

Here is Yssie's thread which tells more about the card of pearls she bought with photos:

I am selling a 9-9.5mm pair, and there were very few that size available. I am also selling an 8.5-9mm pair, both with 18k white gold cup-posts and temp backs. The velvet box is for pictures only and not for sale. These will come safely packaged in individual plastic bags.

Here are a couple of indoor photos of the 9-9.5mm pair. These seem to have a nice pink overtone but hard to see in these pics. That's my black phone case reflected in the pearls!

BlueAkoya9-9.5mm 1.jpg

BlueAkoya9-9.5mm 2.jpg

Here are the 8.5-9mm pair:

BlueAkoya 8.5-9mm 1.jpg

BlueAkoya 8.5-9mm 2.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I emailed you through LT!!

It actually came through! I meant to put my email address in that listing, but I am glad LT messages are working. I'll reply now.

Emailed you back!

Last edited:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sale PENDING on both pairs

I've already had several inquiries about both pairs, so as soon as I confirm them as sold, I will post here. I have a couple of extra people waiting in case a sale falls through, so please hold off on emailing me at this time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results