shape
carat
color
clarity

Blistering, sobering, apt

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for posting, Matata. I hate to say it, but that article doesn't rise to my level of nihilism.

Deb :read:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1466212221|4045290 said:
Thanks for posting, Matata. I hate to say it, but that article doesn't rise to my level of nihilism.

LOL, well neither did it contain sufficient levels of bombast to raise my ire but he made some good points. I can't be perfect all the time.

-- Matata reclining on the sofa, sipping 18 yr Laphroaig and nibbling a piece of dark chocolate.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matata|1466224254|4045348 said:

LOL, well neither did it contain sufficient levels of bombast to raise my ire but he made some good points. I can't be perfect all the time.

-- Matata reclining on the sofa, sipping 18 yr Laphroaig and nibbling a piece of dark chocolate.

I didn't say that because that article was wimpy that you made bad choices, Matata. I always respect your intellect. You find things that no one else does. And you don't have to paint word pictures of yourself that you know will make me drool, I never ceased to lust after you.

Deb ;))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much for sharing this Matata. I read the article to my dh also and we both enjoyed it. Yes the author made some good points.

Fifty million — pulling the lever for a pathological liar, peddler of vile racist, misogynist, xenophobic ravings and sneering trampler of our most fundamental American values. Not to mention the Constitution, with which he seems unfamiliar. Not to mention a personality I’d call infantile, if I weren’t afraid of insulting infants. And tiles.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:cry: :cry: :cry:

He is NOT going to win the election but yes we are in trouble nevertheless. There is a much bigger problem at hand. :cry:

But have no fear of that American society will be lowered in the process. That descent is long since underway.

Deb, LOL.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1466277679|4045475 said:
Matata, how is this for blistering?AGBF

Nicely done. But both authors took up too much paper making their point. I would have said:

Dump Trump the chump. He's a bombastic narcissistic lying bag of hot air who fouls the atmosphere every time the sphincter in his face opens. Someone please stick a pin in him.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matata|1466278720|4045480 said:
I would have said:

Dump Trump the chump. He's a bombastic narcissistic lying bag of hot air who fouls the atmosphere every time the sphincter in his face opens. Someone please stick a pin in him.

You're a poet. :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results