shape
carat
color
clarity

***bling diva****

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
Your mission, should you choose to accept it.. Find pictures of Paula Dean (food network) BLING. She is ALWAYS sizzling and I MUST see close-ups!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Ahhhh...So funny! I am always scouring mags and her cookbooks for bling pics. DH always knows what I''m doing when Paula''s Home Cookin'' is on. Her ering seems to be a princess or radiant (or some other square cut) with side stones that taper down to smaller stones. She has a few eternity bands that she wears with that. One of her her RHRs looks to be a halo oval or cushion in a split shank. I''d love to see pics, too, but, I can''t find any good ones. WAAAAAAAAAA

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/17/2006 11:30:47 PM
Author: Miranda
Ahhhh...So funny! I am always scouring mags and her cookbooks for bling pics. DH always knows what I''m doing when Paula''s Home Cookin'' is on. Her ering seems to be a princess or radiant (or some other square cut) with side stones that taper down to smaller stones. She has a few eternity bands that she wears with that. One of her her RHRs looks to be a halo oval or cushion in a split shank. I''d love to see pics, too, but, I can''t find any good ones. WAAAAAAAAAA
Doesn''t it blow you away that she doesn''t even remove the rings to cook! She must clean them HOURLY though because they are BLINDING on her shows! I would LOVE to play in her jewerly box!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Yes, totally! DH laughs because my "clean bling OCD" is apparent when she''s kneading bread or mixing something messy with that bling. I''d flip! She must have windex and a baby toothbrush on hand for commercial breaks.
28.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I watch her show all the time (and I flip through her magazine frequently) to find pics, but I never have...I will accept this mission, and I''ll (hopefully) return w/ some pics!! Off I go!!!
2.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/19/2006 1:44:37 PM
Author: sistagrl2004

Date: 11/17/2006 11:30:47 PM
Author: Miranda
Doesn''t it blow you away that she doesn''t even remove the rings to cook! She must clean them HOURLY though because they are BLINDING on her shows! I would LOVE to play in her jewerly box!
she was making meatloaf (BBQ one) once and she started to put her hands in and then said oh michael would kill me, he paid good money for these rings - so she took all of them off and then put a plain band back on. she''s definitely a bling lover!!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
I couldn''t help it. Any chance to look up photos of diamonds...

I found one photo of rings on her left hand, but I don''t know if this is what you''re talking about.

DeenRing.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Here''s a pic...

PaulaDeen0001.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Another...

PaulaDeen00000.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~More...

PaulaDeen000021.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Last one for now...

PaulaDeenLS0005.jpg

njc

Brilliant_Rock
When she got married, the Food Network did a special... i dont know if they have something about that on their website, but I remember close-ups!

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
She is blingtastic! I love her!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results