shape
carat
color
clarity

blah

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sapphire_Cutie

Brilliant_Rock
Hello Ladies,
Ive been kinda blah recently... SO just got back from a 2 week work trip 2 weeks ago and is leaving today for another week. Hell be gone today til the 11th. Then he goes away again the last week of this month... And then AGAIN for the 1st 3 weeks of Nov.... So Im just feeling verry sad about it. I knew about him having to do some travel for his work before we got together, and I of course was fine with it. But lately its just been SOOO much. Its just making me feel ICKEY at the moment and I figured if ANYONE would understand...It''d be YOU ! lol On a side note... myy ring was picked up from being sized at the jewelers yesterday. It was done Monday, but SO couldn''t get it til yesterday. So now it is home once again and put away til he decides to get off his but and give it to me lol.... Its just SOOOO frustrating at times... Although the ring part of the engagement is nice... I am just ready for that next step...one step closer to marrying the ONLY man in this world that was meant for ME! The wait hasn''t really bothered me much until now. And I know I have a time line of before the year is up, which ISN''T long at all... I mean geez its ONLY 8 or 10 weeks away! BUT with SO doing so much traveling it feels like he will never have the time to propose. Silly i KNOW...just how it feels right now. Anyway... Hope everyone has a nice rest of the weekend. I am off to work soon...meh.

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Sapphire Cutie,

You poor thing! My friend is facing the exact same situation now. Both of them are travelling non-stop, the ring is here, but she doesn''t see him being able to propose to her anytime soon.
38.gif
Hang in there! We''re always here.
2.gif

jcarlylew82

Shiny_Rock
hang in there hun!!! we''re here for you!!

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Hang tight SC!!!!

Like the other ladies said...you always have us here at PS!!!!

35.gif

Sapphire_Cutie

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks guys! Its not REALLY about the engagement that I''m bummed about...altho that doesnt help lol. Im just really bummed out that SO is gone SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much at a time and in a row. ya know? OY...thanks for listening

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
The same thing happens to me. I don''t travel often but when I do its all at once and for more than a week (on the 20th I''m going to UK, Spain, Switzerland, Singapore, and Mexico (LOL my job is soooo random) in just 2 weeks
14.gif
14.gif
). FI hates it. They did that to me a few months back where I went to New York for a week, Mexico for another, and then Omaha for a third.

Hang in there! I can tell you that from my experience its really hard on him too. Why don''t you write him some letters and slip it into his suitcase?

Sapphire_Cutie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/5/2008 5:08:14 PM
Author: fieryred33143
The same thing happens to me. I don''t travel often but when I do its all at once and for more than a week (on the 20th I''m going to UK, Spain, Switzerland, Singapore, and Mexico (LOL my job is soooo random) in just 2 weeks
14.gif
14.gif
). FI hates it. They did that to me a few months back where I went to New York for a week, Mexico for another, and then Omaha for a third.

Hang in there! I can tell you that from my experience its really hard on him too. Why don''t you write him some letters and slip it into his suitcase?
Fieryred,
Thanks. yeah I know what you mean...these are some of his SHORT trips...just back to back. theres been plent of times when hes gone anywhere frpm a month to 2 and a half mos and comes home for just a few weeks and is back out there. it sucks lol. The letters are a nice idea, but unfortunatly he left already this afternoon and I worked all day. As korney as it sounds...theres a stuffed Tigger that my SO gave me last Xmas (Tigger is my FAV, even have a tat of him lol) and I usually put him in his suitcase and SO sleeps with him while he''s away. Maybe I''ll just send him a card.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results