shape
carat
color
clarity

Black opal, price halved

justginger

Ideal_Rock
http://loupetroop.com/listings/loose-stones/charitable-black-opal

The listing explains - I listed this stone last year, had some interest but no purchase carried through. Now, because the sight of it sitting unloved in my jewelry box for the last 8 months is making me sad, I'm relisting it at less than half the asking price.

The stone is now $200. However, every penny that I get over that asking price, I will donate to SAFE Perth, the animal rescue organization I foster for (www.safeperth.com.au). We've had a mild winter and suspect kitten season will strike early and hard this year, in addition to new cat ownership laws resulting in unprecedented numbers of personal surrenders. I'd really like to get $300 for the stone, to result in SAFE receiving a $100 donation.

Thanks for considering this little beauty. :))

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I love that stone. I have zero funds right now but I thought I'd let you know that I am going to donate to SAFE Perth. Thank you for all that you do.

ETA: I should say zero bling funds. There's always a little there for the furbabies.

justginger

Ideal_Rock
athenaworth|1374728297|3489755 said:
I love that stone. I have zero funds right now but I thought I'd let you know that I am going to donate to SAFE Perth. Thank you for all that you do.

ETA: I should say zero bling funds. There's always a little there for the furbabies.

Oh Athena, that is so kind of you. Thank you. :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results