shape
carat
color
clarity

Black Friday Deals 2015

figaro

Rough_Rock
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Last year i found out about some great deals from the savvy shoppers here! Just wanted to see what Black Friday deals, not necessarily only jewelry related, that people are excited about!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks like everybody's too busy shopping to post! Anyhow, you might want to check out the Black Friday thread on the Rockytalky forum.

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the Target deal. Spend $75 and get a 20 percent off coupon for future use. I can easily spend $100 plus at Target just on regular household stuff, so I like it for that reason. Just checked, and it's an on-line deal so I plan to buy some things I'll need to buy anyway from the comfort of home.

I did go shopping this morning. 7 am. Very unusual for me. I just bought a comforter at Kohl's for $20, a throw and some baby clothes! I am a very practical shopper, it seems. I was looking for toys too for our adopt a family at work, and I couldn't find what they wanted. Hopefully Target will!

I noticed Lands End is 50 percent off outerwear and 40 percent off of everything else so will have to look there too.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I shopped online and got some Black Friday deals. Snapfish had 60% off everything so I ordered 5x7 glossy prints for our Christmas cards and a few photo gifts. I ordered my DH a PS4 1 g bundle and the game Fallout, saved about $100 on that. I ordered some steaks from Kansas City Steaks for 20% off. I was a shopping fool or a fool shopping. One of those things.

figaro

Rough_Rock
Haha yes perhaps everyone is out grabbing deals!

I actually had selected some BGD studs around midnight when it was 10% off the diamonds + setting discount but got cold feet and didn't checkout...seemed like rushing into a big purchase considering I still need to get one ear repierced lol!

I already shopped Gap's Black Friday 50% off last Friday as a gapcard holder...mostly clothes for the kids...

Amazon has 30% off some clothes and shoes..better prices than the stride rite sale for certain styles

And Nordstrom has extra 25% off sale styles, which is the first time I've seen that...

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Kate Spade has up to 70% off, Cole Haan is 30-50% off, BCBG is 40% off including sale merchandise, Hunter is 20% off.

Gucci is having their fall sale I believe.

Bought my sister a scarf at Rudsak. Some of their stuff is 50% off and save the tax (limited selection).

Was really hoping BGD would have pendants on again this year. It seems they alternate.

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
figaro|1448664375|3954775 said:
And Nordstrom has extra 25% off sale styles, which is the first time I've seen that...

Thanks for posting this. Shopping there now ...

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have not been impressed.

Of course, I was only shopping online (couldn't be paid to go into the stores today)

Maybe CyberMonday will be better.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have not found deals any better than I would normally find. I've found a few 50% off but they have those sales usually once a month.
The only place I found 60% off was Carters which sells childrens clothes.

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I just finished all my Christmas shopping and Khols by far had the best deals happening! Especially online an extra 15% off on top of sale prices :appl:

I got my son an awesome play kitchen for $60 that's normally like $180. That was my favorite buy :bigsmile:

tweeter8177

Brilliant_Rock
I am signed up with a ton of retailers for email, so here are just some offers for this weekend/Cyber Monday that I have received recently. There are too many to list and I apologize if I mistyped anything! I believe the offers are available to anyone, but check the website for details. I just thought I would pass these on! If you are an Ebates user, I have found that the % back is best on Cyber Monday. But, you also run the risk of not knowing some of the retailer offers for tomorrow and of course out of stock items. Happy Shopping!

Bobbi Brown – 20% off entire website through 12/2; 6% Ebates today
Athleta – 20% off entire site and in-store through 11/29; 8% Ebates today
Lucy – 30% off entire site and in-store through 11/29
Clarks – 30% off entire site and in-store through 11/29
Banana Republic – 40% off entire site (online only) through 11/30; 8% Ebates today
Lucky Brand – 50% off entire site and in-store through today (not sure how long offer runs)
Amazon – 20% off clothing, shoes and more for items sold and shipped by amazon.com; they are also offering 5% Ebates on clothes today
AG Adriano Goldschmied – 30% off entire website and in-store through 11/29, 6% Ebates today
Paige Jeans – 20% off entire site through 11/29, 5% Ebates today (Last year Cyber Monday was 30% off, so I personally would wait until tomorrow)
Anthropologie – 25% entire site and in-store through 11/29 (I think they did an additional % off sale only plus free shipping last year on Cyber Monday, so buy full price items today)
Shop Bop – 15% off $250 purchase, 20% off $500 and 25% off $1000 through 11/30
525 America – 40% off entire site through 12/1

I know there is 25-30% off the entire site at shoebuy.com, onlineshoes.com, JJill.com and sports authority, but I didn’t look at details.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I spent a heavenly peaceful day reading my book while everyone was out shopping!

The name of the book is, 'Quiet'.
No joke.
Wonderful book by Susan Cain.

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Got a few things I had been eyeing from Anthropologie with their 25% off (including sale items). Then I enjoyed leftovers all day. Anthropologie's sale is still going on for those who are interested.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay so I just got a great deal on boots.

Wanted to get MIL a pair of Ugg type shoes for part of the Christmas gift. Looked the at Bearpaw's at Macy's they were on sale for 47. Then I found some
Koolaburra's for basically the same price (50 bucks).

I'm thinking of getting myself a pair, honestly.

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Gypsy|1448841686|3955403 said:

Wanted to get MIL a pair of Ugg type shoes for part of the Christmas gift. Looked the at Bearpaw's at Macy's they were on sale for 47. Then I found some

Where did you find those?

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got the Costco version last year for $29.99. Real shearling like uggs. This year's version has buckles added on.

Heres a link to the tan ones. There are also black ones on the Costco website. I have also seen them in store.
http://www.costco.com/Kirkland-Signature™-Ladies’-Shearling-Buckle-Boot-Chestnut.product.100155402.html

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
LAJennifer|1448858125|3955512 said:
Gypsy|1448841686|3955403 said:

Where did you find those?

Shoe Carnival. I got her the short for 55 (including shipping) And myself the tall ones for 65 (including shipping).

It's confusing cause the site says the short ones are 74.95 and the $20 off for Cyber Monday is off $75 but... they give it to you when you add it to your cart.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is anyone having trouble with Target? Seems everthing I click says shipping not available, inventory info temporarily not available. Basically I can't order what should be some common toys...

amc80

Ideal_Rock
partgypsy said:
Is anyone having trouble with Target? Seems everthing I click says shipping not available, inventory info temporarily not available. Basically I can't order what should be some common toys...

This was happening to me.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
amc80|1449000262|3956085 said:
partgypsy said:

This was happening to me.

I was having problems with their coupon codes.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results