shape
carat
color
clarity

Black Friday/Cyber Monday Scores

CoffeeAndDiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Share your Black Friday and Cyber Monday online deals! My husband and I normally do the midnight shopping late Thanksgiving night, but not this year, so I'd love to hear what you find/buy online! My mom has already bought an air fryer from Macy's, and I've bought a couple bikinis (clearly a must have for a Chicago winter). What are you on the hunt for?

CoffeeAndDiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I need to buy dog food (pro plan) if anyone knows of a good sale. So far the best I’ve found is Petco at 10% off when you buy two bags.

I'll keep an eye out for you! Is it Purina Pro Plan?

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought a wireless keyboard and mouse, and an office chair for my home office that I have yet to build!

I would like a working bag on wheels, however, the brand that I like, namely Kipling, and it is the only brand I follow for handbags (they are not expensive), never has them on sale!

DK :))

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Share your Black Friday and Cyber Monday online deals! My husband and I normally do the midnight shopping late Thanksgiving night, but not this year, so I'd love to hear what you find/buy online! My mom has already bought an air fryer from Macy's, and I've bought a couple bikinis (clearly a must have for a Chicago winter). What are you on the hunt for?

Nothing different from what I'm on the hunt for the other 364 days of the year.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeesh, all the deals I've gotten recently were way better than any Black Friday/Cyber Week discounts I've seen so far. Although, I did just grab an item from Machete and got free earrings with it. If you're into tortoiseshell and pretty combs/jewelry they have a lot of fun things: https://shopmachete.com/pages/about Great for gifts.

Brinker & Eliza is another fun company to follow either on IG or via their website; they're getting a lot of play in fashion mags the past year or so.

Pretty sure I just saw Zoya is giving away a 12 pack of nail polish with any $35 purchase which is an amazing deal.

If you have nieces or sisters or know anyone who loves accessories, nail polish, whatever, those are all fun options.

ETA: also @Ontheblackrock15 I was buying bikinis well into October this year and I also live in the midwest. :lol:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Which air fryer? I have been obsessed in getting one....then I saw the (largish) SIZE ....now am on the fence. LOL

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeesh, all the deals I've gotten recently were way better than any Black Friday/Cyber Week discounts I've seen so far. Although, I did just grab an item from Machete and got free earrings with it. If you're into tortoiseshell and pretty combs/jewelry they have a lot of fun things: https://shopmachete.com/pages/about Great for gifts.

Brinker & Eliza is another fun company to follow either on IG or via their website; they're getting a lot of play in fashion mags the past year or so.

Pretty sure I just saw Zoya is giving away a 12 pack of nail polish with any $35 purchase which is an amazing deal.

If you have nieces or sisters or know anyone who loves accessories, nail polish, whatever, those are all fun options.

ETA: also @Ontheblackrock15 I was buying bikinis well into October this year and I also live in the midwest. :lol:

Oh Monny that Machete line is wonderful! Those earrings! Hair loot!! :kiss2: ohmymymy! Thanks for the tip!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just bought 135 inches of of metallic rice pearls and some big white metallic Edison pearls as a Christmas present to myself. Honesty- I have been so good for so long so what the heck.

Bought a cast iron pan as a present for DH.Don't know why he loves them but he does. I will need to probably buy another stove this year because he scratches my glass top stove with these pans.....but sure. Bought some toys for the kids. My Godson wants a $600 scooter. Hope that goes on sale this week.

CoffeeAndDiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Which air fryer? I have been obsessed in getting one....then I saw the (largish) SIZE ....now am on the fence. LOL

My mom ordered the Kalorik Digital Max 26 qt. My husband and I have a Cosori one (much smaller, we are only 2 ppl).

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I did buy two things during the sales so far. One might be coming today and the other Monday but signature is required and I won't be home most of the day today so probably going to miss delivery. If it comes and I like it I will share it here. But chances are I am not going to like it because so far all my attempts at finding a great one have been unsuccessful. We shall see. It wasn't cheap so if it isn't good it's going back. I only have 2 days to return it also so the pressure is on to decide fast.

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
I bought half a years worth of pet food (decided it was a good time to switch my 7 year old to senior dog food, need to research this a bit more), a pair of blue zircons, and a sapphire. This is the most exciting Thanksgiving/ Black Friday I’ve ever had. Hope everyone else found what they wanted!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We got two bags of dog food and a cat tree off Petco for $112 we got 25% off and an additional 10% for picking up in store.

Normally the food alone would be $80.

CoffeeAndDiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Premium
One of my sister's favorite small local shops had seasonal all natural soaps on sale for $4 and lip butters for $1, so I snagged a few of each. I bet they are gonna smell so good!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So it came yesterday and even though it was signature required the note I left asking for the delivery person to leave it worked woohoo. I am keeping it but I need to bring it to a hairdresser after Covid 19 is over because the bangs need to be cut. I am not attempting it myself as it was too pricey. Took a quick pic as the sun was setting by the time we got back from cycling yesterday.

mckennawigback.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Forgot I bought another winter cycling jacket from Arcteryx. 25% off woohoo. In electric blue. ❤️
They’re not the most attractive jackets but they’re lightweight and warm. Perfect for cycling in the NE winters.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I bought a make-up set for Mom from Lancome. It's a really nice kit for 60.00 with any purchase.

Thanks to @stracci2000 for posting about those Hanadama studs. I bought a pair too and they are lovely. I went back to buy more pendants for gifts - great pricing.

I bought a Janoma sewing machine for darling daughter...a remanufactured Mod 100 that will keep her busy and happy. She's a huge crafter/crocheter/macrame maker. This is a 6 foot wall hanging she is working on. Mama brag :)
received_365924711144084.jpeg

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Forgot I bought another winter cycling jacket from Arcteryx. 25% off woohoo. In electric blue. ❤
They’re not the most attractive jackets but they’re lightweight and warm. Perfect for cycling in the NE winters.

You probably know this but in the outdoor gearhead world Arcteryx is among the most reputable/respected brands. I remember them from the early 2010s when they were still made in Canada (I believe); I think the quality is still amaze since they outsourced to China. I had an Atom light hoody for a bit but sold it--the line doesn't fit tall ladies through the torso very well. Otherwise it was a perfect jacket.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
So it came yesterday and even though it was signature required the note I left asking for the delivery person to leave it worked woohoo. I am keeping it but I need to bring it to a hairdresser after Covid 19 is over because the bangs need to be cut. I am not attempting it myself as it was too pricey. Took a quick pic as the sun was setting by the time we got back from cycling yesterday.

mckennawigback.png

Wow, looks amazing! I love this hair.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
So glad you like them! I love a good tortoiseshell comb or headband or really anything--I've been really happy with everything I've purchased from them.

+1 thanks for sharing - love these fun earrings! I'll make an order after Christmas. Too cute!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results