shape
carat
color
clarity

Black bridesmaid dresses ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blissfulbride

Shiny_Rock
Does all colors go with it ? im having a spring wedding and im having cream,pale pink and pale lavender flowers. do u think it will go with the black?

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely! I love black dresses - I really think anything goes with black....I''m doing black tea length dresses with hot pink and bright orange flowers.

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
I''m doing black dresses too!! My girls are buying off the rack (except my sister who found one she loved from Jim Hjelm).

I was always planning on having red for me and either red or white/cream for the girls, but I''m not sure. A florist told me that red would steal focus from my dress in pictures...not sure if that is true.

Anyways I think that any colour goes with black!

blissfulbride

Shiny_Rock
Well i was going to do tiffany blue but black looks so cool.

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
I can definitely see those colours looking beautiful against black. Will they all be the same, or are your maids picking their own?

appletini

Ideal_Rock
black goes with everything, and it will make the flower colors really pop.

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
It will look great. This is becoming pretty common these days. Black is flattering so it''s all good!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
The only colors that clash with black are dark brown and navy blue, though people are ''breaking'' those ''rules'' lately.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had black BM dresses (my pics can be found somewhere on here) and LOVE the look. Classic and makes the flowers really pop! Mine was a summer wedding.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Love the look of black dresses as well!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I love, love, love black BM dresses!! It is really classy and if you choose the right dresses, the girls will get to wear them over and over again. Go for it!!

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
we''re having black bridesmaids dresses...and i swear to you once the girls found out that they were wearing black they all let out a sigh of relief that they did have to live through a day of matchy matchyness! and then they all got exited especially after they saw the dresses i have in mind foe them!!!

so yea im all for the black bridesmaids dresses

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results