shape
carat
color
clarity

Bittersweet return

cRaSh

Shiny_Rock
I became a member in 2006. Reading my old posts was a bit heartbreaking, all those wonderful feelings came rushing back. Such a happy time. We divorced last year. I thought about this board, and wanted to see if it was still around. I've been dating for a while, and the subject of marriage has come up and I find myself wondering where that ring is. Soo....put me back on the list. :)

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
welcome back . . . .

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Welcome back! Life is such a journey--I think there are many of us on this board that have gone through trials, whether in our relationships, with our families, or in our careers, and its always nice to see someone stick with this forum through it or return after some time.

briolette

Shiny_Rock
I just wanted to say that seeing your post is just what I needed!
I had an engagement that eventually fell apart last year and I've had a hard time wanting to even talk about it. I've been feeling down, but your post is a reminder that life goes on, there's always another love and I'd rather relish in other people's happiness than wallow in sadness. So yay! Happy to hear that a ring is in discussion again!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
My first time on this board was with someone whom I loved, and it crashed and burned. I left for awhile and came back. It's been great ever since! Glad you came back and good luck and lots of dust!

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Yep, I've been here and gone twice after what turned out to be broken relationships. Now I'm back, engaged, and this man (and bling) ain't going nowhere :naughty: Many warm returns!

quaddio

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm dating a guy with 2 ex-fiances, and I have one too (I was 20, what's his excuse?). All we have is the present, no time for regrets.

Love of diamonds is what counts on this board!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results