shape
carat
color
clarity

Birdcage Veils

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock
For those of you who are wearing birdcage veils, how will you style your hair? I am wearing a birdcage veil and was hoping to have some sort of curly updo or half updo, but in almost every picture I've seen of birdcage veils, the hair is in a sleek updo.

dani2142

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/25/2010 10:27:00 AM
Author:monkeyprincess
For those of you who are wearing birdcage veils, how will you style your hair? I am wearing a birdcage veil and was hoping to have some sort of curly updo or half updo, but in almost of every picture I''ve seen of birdcage veils, the hair is is a sleek updo.
I love them and think they are hot. If we didn''t get married on the beach I would have worn one for sure. Half up/half down with curls. Don''t feel like you have to wear your hair up. It would look awesome half up/half down with curls I feel. Here is a pic of me on my wedding day about 10 mintues before I said I do. I swear if I didn''t get married on the beach I would have worn one...

DSC00038.JPG

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
If you Google "birdcage veil with curly hair", a few pictures come up that may be of interest to you.

Personally, I think it would look good
21.gif

lilmissrugger

Shiny_Rock
http://www.birdcageveils.com/photo_gallery.htm

http://www.birdcageveils.com/photo_gallery_02.htm

You could totally pull it off!
1.gif

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the links LMR, I have a lot to work with now. I still think it looks better when you have your hair in an updo, but at least I know that I can get away with having a little curl in my hair before I pull it back.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results