color
clarity

Bikini Wax - Painful?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love natural body hair.
I hate men shaving body hair.
That's like burning 100 dollar bills because you've been convinced $100 bills are disgusting.

And why should women be held to a less-natural standard than men?

IMO this anti-hair thing is just more corporate American brainwashing so you'll feel like shit about your natural body so you'll buy their products and services to once again make you feel okay about yourself.
... same as the multi-billion-dollar BE SKINNY, OR ELSE! industry.

IOW :angryfire::angryfire::angryfire:

Rise above it.
Embrace your natural self.

Last edited:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMO this anti-hair thing is just more corporate American brainwashing
You're partially correct. The woman who waxed me has an equal number of male and female clients. The males get their dangly bits waxed because their women don't want hair caught in their teeth....

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You're partially correct. The woman who waxed me has an equal number of male and female clients. The males get their dangly bits waxed because their women don't want hair caught in their teeth....

Not surprising, considering the profit-motivated since-birth brainwashing that natural hair is filthy and disgusting.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not surprising, considering the profit-motivated since-birth brainwashing that natural hair is filthy and disgusting.
I don't think it's filthy and disgusting. I just don't want to floss with it.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry Matata, not trying to get personal or accusatory.

I'm talking about profit-motivated mass social engineering that I oppose.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm talking about profit-motivated mass social engineering that I oppose.
I know Kenny, I was trying to pull your leg and bring some irreverent humor into the thread.

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
I don't think it's filthy and disgusting. I just don't want to floss with it.

That visual....:-o

I hear that GYNs are trying to push back on the whole waxing, Brazilian movement. They say pubic hair is actually a bacteria barrier so is beneficial.

ETA: Waxing isn't very painful to me, but my doctor said I have a high pain threshold. However, there is one spot where I have to really steel myself :confused:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just nearly choked laughing:lol:

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kenny, I take it you're not going to book yourself a sack, back, and crack wax anytime soon, huh? :lol:

Maybe it's not just about societal pressures and corporate America. Maybe my friend was just feeling horny and wanted to feel soft panty material brushing against her bare skin. I'm just guessing.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hair on the sack, back & crack ? ...
oh... OH ... OH ... OH ... Oh crap! I just ............. :oops:..............

:whistle: ... oh never mind.

Last edited:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I asked about the mechanics of waxing a sack considering the looseness of the material. The waxer said she just had to be sure to pull the skin very taut before yanking off the wax. She also said some of her clients had the insides of their labia waxed. I was shocked to the point of needing an extra dirty vodka martini with 4 giant olives at the thought of hair growing on the inside of the labia. How cruel thou art, mother nature.

And, Kenny, if you're still reading this...the impact of that corporate brainwashing is powerful indeed to cause women and men to kneel on a table with their arses in the air and other bits and pieces dangling and flopping about while thrust in the face of a stranger while said stranger applies warm wax to cracks.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know about the societal part - obviously, it has a LOT to answer for, but not everything. I feel that if I were a cavewoman, I'd still be dunking my hair in the stream and trying to shake it out nice. I mean, animals groom, don't they?

ETA: And I really don't think that people do things they don't want to do. I don't think people focus on diet and exercise when they do not want to, in order to please society. That's way too much effort if it isn't something that you actually want. They do it because they like the benefits, such as better health and a wider choice of clothes, to name two. I love skincare because it's a relaxing routine and I like my skin better clearer. I would not do a committed skincare routine if I did not want to do it for myself. I think you should give people a little more credit, Kenny. Human beings are very intelligent and I'm not sure they're as easily brainwashed as you think. Perhaps some people get waxed because THEY genuinely think they look sexier that way or feel sexier that way, or any other reason that makes THEM want to do it. I don't think they get waxed if they don't want to.

Last edited:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I asked about the mechanics of waxing a sack considering the looseness of the material. The waxer said she just had to be sure to pull the skin very taut before yanking off the wax. She also said some of her clients had the insides of their labia waxed. I was shocked to the point of needing an extra dirty vodka martini with 4 giant olives at the thought of hair growing on the inside of the labia. How cruel thou art, mother nature.

And, Kenny, if you're still reading this...the impact of that corporate brainwashing is powerful indeed to cause women and men to kneel on a table with their arses in the air and other bits and pieces dangling and flopping about while thrust in the face of a stranger while said stranger applies warm wax to cracks.

Labia majora, not minora, I presume.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I feel that if I were a cavewoman, I'd still be dunking my hair in the stream and trying to shake it out nice
I've often thought corn rows would look fetching except they'd be too bumpy.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I meant head hair shaking out nice!!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
C-corporeal spectrum? OK, I need to look that up.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I tried.

Capture2.PNG

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Corporeal = relating to a person's body, especially as opposed to their spirit.
Spectrum = used to classify something, or suggest that it can be classified, in terms of its position on a scale between two extreme or opposite points.
We're talking about butts not heads, although some people can be buttheads, but we're not talking about them. I imagine a butthead would be especially interested in waxing.

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey, maybe we could export our extraneous hair :lol:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey, maybe we could export our extraneous hair
I was thinking the same thing. Sort of like the Locks of Love program. It could be called Hair for the Bare.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg this thread is off the chain :lol:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Merkins! Bahahahaa

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Q

Queenie60

Geeeee! I had my brows waxed today and thought that was tough:oops2::-o. What's the point of waxing your private parts???? :oops:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ladies, please post a before and after pic...
more%20pix%20pls.gif

457492dro0rb016c.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results