shape
carat
color
clarity

Big Red Ring Finally Arrived

nutellakitty

Shiny_Rock
Trade
It took me while to figure out this design. I am so surprised when I saw this intense and sparkly red !

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OMG it completely took my breath away! Wow. Just wow! :kiss2:

nutellakitty

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Here it is! Finally I figure out how to get the video uploaded! This picture is taken in my hallway without too much natural light. It REALLY GLOWS!

My mom kept this ring and wore for a while before she sent it to me because I gave her another ruby halo piece.
I thought the spinel could be a darker and lifeless one(based on the video she sent me) but I was soooo intrigued when I saw the red flame in person.

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Did you already post the details of this gorgeous stone and where she was found?

nutellakitty

Shiny_Rock
Trade

Additionally I got this this Giant Pink Surprise for my MIL.
I designed this piece with 1 piece of 5ct Pinkish precision cut tourmaline (re-cut from one piece I had for a while), 16 pieces of diamond cut Tanzania Spinels and lighter pink Burma Spinels. The rest stones are diamonds. This ring is set in 18K YG.

We can't wait to see how happy she is when she saw this Giant Pink Bling!

lizzydm26

Shiny_Rock
Wow! I lover the color- and it sparkles like mad!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's stunning!! What are the dimensions of the centre, and what size are the diamonds? It's spectacular!!

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We definitely need more info on these! Where'd you get the gems? Who is your jeweler? These are gorgeous!

nutellakitty

Shiny_Rock
Trade
We definitely need more info on these! Where'd you get the gems? Who is your jeweler? These are gorgeous!

I am not sure it is appropriate to share my jeweler information here.I assume most PSer are based in the USA like me. My jeweler is not located in the US and he does not do international orders(limited English communication).

The tourmaline I got from Insta sellers but I do not recommend because their cutting is VERY poor(at least what I got). I had most of my tourmalines re-cut and it was tedious.

nutellakitty

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I have very tiny hands and short fingers. This spinel halo ring is about 15*15mm face coverage. My middle finger size is around 4.75-5 and it looks ENORMOUS on me. My mom wears it on her ring finger she feels it is the right size.
The pink tourmaline ring is TOO big for my hand, even too loose when I put it on my thumb.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Center is 7.5*7.5mm cushion. Sides are 3.5mm

Thank you so much! I'm designing a setting for my cushion sapphire, and the proportions of your new beauty are exactly what I'm after!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results