shape
carat
color
clarity

Big day ahead!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
I promise to post pics later but I just wanted to say I am so excited about today. 1st dress fitting this afternoon, followed by "cake design meeting" and site meeting with the florist!!!! Yay!!!!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Yay! I have my first fitting today too!

Looking forward to your photos.
36.gif

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/26/2009 10:03:18 AM
Author: CDNinNYC
Yay! I have my first fitting today too!

Looking forward to your photos.
36.gif
I am expecting pics from you too then!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
I'll try but I'm going on my own. Maybe the seamstress can take them.

I'm jealous you're having a cake design meeting. I
30.gif
cake.
39.gif
Tell me you'll get to try the different flavours?

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/26/2009 10:30:48 AM
Author: CDNinNYC
I''ll try but I''m going on my own. Maybe the seamstress can take them.

I''m jealous you''re having a cake design meeting. I
30.gif
cake.
39.gif
Tell me you''ll get to try the different flavours?
CD- we actually already tried the cake and it is amazing! This meeting is to go over the decor, etc. But, I am not going to turn her down if she offers me a big piece. Luckily, the dress fitting is BEFORE the cake meeting :)

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Oh ModernSparkler!! I''m SO excited for you!! Yay!

Which company did you decide to go with for your cake, again? What flavour? ... I''m sorry, I''ve forgotten. We are about to start looking into that and I''m now trying to keep track of recommendations from other brides.

I can''t wait to see the pictures of your dress fitting ... you will be sharing, right? (insert cute emotie guy holding bat here)
25.gif

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Sparkalicious! We are using New Renaissance Cakes http://www.newrenaissancecakes.com/ and doing their Chocolate Orange "These two flavors complement each other deliciously. Dark chocolate cake, drizzled with a Grand Marnier syrup, layered with an orange-dark chocolate mousse, enriched with candied orange bits." and White Wedding "A white chocolate butter cake filled with vanilla bean crème fraiche pastry cream and white chocolate mousse. A traditional white wedding cake made far more interesting." The woman there, Bonnie, is SO nice and very helpful at encouraging people to do different designs, hence our meeting today. Not to mention that their flavors were by far the best we have tasted!

And don''t worry... there will be dress pics!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
pictures on your return???
2.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Sounds like you''ve got a really fun day planned. Can''t wait to see pics!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results